Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I was looking at their fairing...
Spoke to one of their sales people.... (well emailed)
Here is the info I got from them if it is of any help.....

The fairing needs a hole about 19mm 3/4 inch which is best cut with a hole saw. The position is not marked on the lower as this is most accurately done when the lowers are fitted. The hole allows the spacer to protrude through but the base of the post is larger. Any small discrepancy on the position of the hole will not therefore be visible.

No special prep is required to paint the lowers. Just use an etch primer suitable for ABS plastic. Your paint supplier will be able to adise.

Regards
The Sales Team
Powerbronze International Ltd
www.powerbronze.co.uk

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the info hippie btb do you ever go over to sport sexy for bike nite?

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I have not been there yet, but have been trying to go..
Something always comes up...
We were thinking of going tonight, but I am nursing a sprained ankle...(Not bike related)

It's better now, but still a bit weak, so I am hesitant to ride yet...

You going tonight?

Ps.. did you get those fairings or thinking about them>?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i didn t get those fairings yet i m really leaning toward it i really want to get an exhaust but its gonna take me sometime to get the funds together for a good one but i do have the money for the powerbronze so i m thinking i might go that route and hold of on the exhaust until i sell my old bike. i m gonna see how the weather goes tonite i keep hearing thunderstorms are coming this way so i ll wait and see. but if i go i ll be sure to look for ya

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Ok.. If I go
I'll be the other FZ6 there :lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts