Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do these really have enough power, how fast can they go and how long will i be able to ride it for ( if i got it as a starter bike ) im 180 pounds too

·
Registered
22 Posts
Mine seem to have enough power, it wont get to 100mph in two heartbeats, but it does 75-85 on the highway with out any problems, it red lines at 14k and will be pulling had past 11k (as far as i have pushed mine) their small light a blast in the twisties, they wont get up on one wheel at 75 but do you really need it to in traffic.

Duane.

·
Registered
426 Posts
0-60 in 5.5 secs. Thats as fast as most sports cars that have around 200-250 hp. 1/4th mile in 14.5ish secs. It's peppy, but not mind numbing, grab ahold of the handle bars with a death grip, type acceleration. It will run highway speeds without a problem. Though, for most, crusing at 10-11krpm and being buffeted by the winds seem unnerving.

From what I heard there isn't a lot of aftermarket parts, but I really wouldn't worry about that. This makes for either a good starter bike, or commuter. If you do want to mod it, don't expect to much hp gains for your money. Really that's not a good reason in the first place to own this bike. Though improving the suspension and breaks to help with the handling of the bike would be worthwhile.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts