Sport Bikes banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
ZXLNT said:
I think maybe is was this post that got you off on the wrong side bud. Starting off calling people dickheads and spermbreath. Then you wonder why people get an attitude. For someone in their 40's you act like a teenager calling names...
Get the facts straight, I asked a question, they got shity, I responded with a few choice words.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
The power commander is a fooler box. It misrepresents data incoming into the ecu to adjust the fuel and sometimes also the ignition curve. Its a piece of shit in my opinion but its pretty much a standard option on most sportbikes. I can hardly see kids buying good tires often enough to try to sell them a stand alone system.

Uh and your original post sucked. It made no sense at all.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
hybrid said:
The power commander is a fooler box. It misrepresents data incoming into the ecu to adjust the fuel and sometimes also the ignition curve. Its a piece of shit in my opinion but its pretty much a standard option on most sportbikes. I can hardly see kids buying good tires often enough to try to sell them a stand alone system.

Uh and your original post sucked. It made no sense at all.
Good info. and point well taken.
I guess what I should be saying here is, I realize that my original post was not the easiest to comprehend. Next time I will be more direct and to the point.

A little about me, I am don't play dead when I'm being hammered.

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
I only know of one company, in Australia, that will actually reprogram a stock ECU just like a good chiptuner would do with a car. Do you know of anyone that does this stateside?

I'm with you about "foolers," "interceptors," and sensor mods-- not the right way to do things.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts