Sport Bikes banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the PC for our bikes meant only to be adjusted without the bike running? I know the install instructions say to only install when the ignition is off. I thought because of the fact that the 9V adapter was included that we are not supposed to hook up to the PC with the bike running.

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
dbuchanan said:
Is the PC for our bikes meant only to be adjusted without the bike running? I know the install instructions say to only install when the ignition is off. I thought because of the fact that the 9V adapter was included that we are not supposed to hook up to the PC with the bike running.
As long as you have a computer that is beside the bike, you can adjust with it running. You just make adjustments and then send the map. if you want to use the control panel on the power comander itself, you can do it with the bike runnig also but are limited to being able to bump up or down on the 3 ranges (low, mid, high)

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
dbuchanan said:
I was curious about zeroing out the throttle, and things of that nature...
Calibrating the throttle is done with the key on and the engine off. it really isn't necessary in my opionion, but I did it anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts