Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering putting a power commander on my 2008 cbr 1000rr. Where are you guys mounting it? I am curious. Do you need it to be accessible? Are they really necessary? Thanks.

·
Registered
106 Posts
dont ask. Probably second bike since he out grew the 600rr that he bought two months ago.

Dont know this as a fact, just speculation.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
dont ask. Probably second bike since he out grew the 600rr that he bought two months ago.

Dont know this as a fact, just speculation.
If you don't know him, then I would suggest you stop trolling.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the save TwoColorShoe. For your information this is my fourth bike (04 ninja 250, 03 cbr 600 f4i, 06 ninja 636, 08 cbr 1000rr) I am just trying to get as much information as I can before I start buying. I like to plan things out and have my priorities straight.

·
old member
13,079 Posts
What problem with your CBR are you trying to solve with a PC? Usually not needed unless you go with a full exhaust and airbox mods. The bike's FI ECM will take care of most other issues.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am looking at getting a Jardine RT-5 Carbon Fiber Slip On. I am getting the vibe that you don't think I need one. I am trying to look for more of a consistant idle speed. Do you think that will help?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts