Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
i ride sideways
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
meh, just something to help flesh out the stunter forum.
nothin much, just a few wheelies.

me on the big bike, i roll around on a fiddy also, but i dont have any pics of me on it.

dunno why i put my feet on the passenger seat, but felt like i was flyin.

these are from a while back, ill post some up of the new bike sometime this week.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I'm going to do some soon... just wait and you'll see what I meant on the other thread which I started before :D

·
i ride sideways
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah you can stunt that bike, its not a common stunter though :D

itll wheele also. most of all, just make sure youre comfortable with the bike, do whatever you feel like doing, start slow, practice, and have fun

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Brent did you take the lower fairings off for stunting or did ya crash and didn't replace em yet?

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Oh i got it, did ya ever crash with em off?(while stunting i mean)

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Oh ok, well glad it wasn't anything major, have fun with your new gixxer:)

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
First two are on my Honda that I used to have, the rest are from day two of owning my 1000...

I can get her a lot higher now (10-11 'o clock) and hold first gear to redline from 3500RPM in first. I would have at least attempted standups, but it keeps raining everytime I get the "just do it" feeling. But I'll give it a try one day soon. Maybe even today.

·
Registered
58 Posts
lol dont have them on this comp right now, but check out my avatar! anyone ever tried to pull a stoppie on a 250 ninja, i'm gonna try it and get some pics...

·
Registered
58 Posts
haha werd wangsta i remember when you first posted that shit on SL! i was like no way! lol you still stuntin it?

·
i ride sideways
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
not bad man, in the 2nd pic, i thought you had 2 sets of headlights, one for normal riding and the top for seein where youre rollin an endo to. :headbang

1 - 20 of 37 Posts