Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 927 Posts

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is will be a thread for people to post your FTP comments and what all you want to! This is will be very loosely moderated by me and short of nude pictures and outright threats of assault I don't care what you say in here. But also remember....if you can't take the heat of what might be given back to you then don't even bother to post in here. I will not ban nor delete any post in here unless it vilolates the no nude pics or threats of assault. Posting the comments outside of this thread will lead to us enforcing the no FTP threads/comments policy of this site.

With that said.......HAVE AT IT!!

·
Show them to me...
5,983 Posts
Ok, FTP! :beer

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
EEfz6 said:
Ok, FTP! :beer

:lao Had to get it out of the system huh? :beer

·
Show them to me...
5,983 Posts
OFFICER737 said:
:lao Had to get it out of the system huh? :beer
Just trying to do what the ocifer says.:twofinger

·
Show them to me...
5,983 Posts

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bush said:
FTP! Especially you Officer! :eek:nfloor :beer

:lao I hear this at least 5 times a day when I am at work! :beer

Reactions: DEPUTY11

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
EEfz6 said:
Just trying to do what the ocifer says.:twofinger

:eek:nfloor

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
To hell with this "FTP" PG 13 crap!!!!

FUCK THE POLICE!!!

AHHH, I feel better!

Attachments

·
Squid Poacher
1,831 Posts
I agree, fuck the police. Maybe if some of those guys got laid they'd leave us alone.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I got a ticket yesterday for passing a dump truck loaded with gravel. 47 in a 35. FTP....er, well at least that one.

·
Show them to me...
5,983 Posts
Free The Puppies

We should be ashamed, forcing women to wear bras.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Yay! Just in time!

I was out for bike night last night, and we decided to take a quick ride behind the airport...(I'll leave out what we were doing back there) but the way we went, there is a toll booth. Well, the fools I was with don't have an epass and never pay the toll. They ride around it on the way in and just run it on the way out.

So me and xarmyboi get up to the 2nd light after the toll and there's an Orange County Deputy behind us, but in the other lane. He gets on his loud-speaker and says "You all need to get your speedometers checked". Ok, I can understand that. We sprinted away from the last light - and the other two bikes we were with had disappeared after that for some reason. Come to find out, they stopped for a smoke, saw the cop and pulled a u-turn w/o letting us know. :twofinger

Anyway, after he informs us about the speedos, he then says "and running a toll is a $100 fine." Well... goddammit, I didn't run the toll!! I have an epass. I had given him a thumbs up on the speed comment, but when he said that, I had to turn around and pat my tailsection and tried to say "I have an epass".

In retrospect, I suppose it looked more like I was saying "kiss my ass". But I didn't think of that until afterwards. :lol

Light turns green, we take off calmly and slowly... and the officer gets right behind me. I mean on my ass... right ON my rear tire. And follows us until I turn off to go home. He turns off too... follows me a little ways then passes me.

I know he was running my tag when he was behind me. I considered pulling off so I could show him my epass, but decided he probably wouldn't appreciate that gesture very much. :rolleyes

Anyway, I made it home without a ticket. I haven't been talked to on a loudspeaker on a bike since.. 1989 or 90. Pretty good run I guess. :D

·
Banned
3,660 Posts
Personally I like the police...I get to watch them drive around cones all day at the airport. Boring? Yes Work is boring? Yes

Whoot Whoot

Please don't pull me over

1 - 20 of 927 Posts