Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my 06 dynoed today. It is stock except for a K&N filter and -1 front sprocket. I made 127.7 hp. I was very pleased with that. How did anyone else do with their 750's? Post it here!

·
Registered
193 Posts
any chance you could post the graphs from the dyno, I would be intersted in seeing them, as I jsut bought a 2004 , my other bike is a SV1000, so this bike is way different, and I want to see a dyno chart. So far it feels like most of the power is around 8000rpms, it does pull after that but the hardest seems around 8000. Is this normal or just me bieng new with the bike?

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Ok, I finally was able to a custom map done. Went to Dynoworks in Sarasota. A quick note on that, they've got the kick-ass set-up over there. Really nice. I highly recommend his services.

Ended up with 127.44hp. When I left to ride home, it was running great. I can still feel a tiny bit of the choppiness after it warms up in the same spot, but it wasn't anything like as bad as it was before. Spoke to Donny at Dynoworks about it this morning, and I'm going to take a trip back over there at some point to have him smooth it out.

I didn't have time to ride any more all weekend though. I want to take it to Clermont and see what it feels like when I'm not just on a highway. The trip home was basically 135 miles of straight line, which sucked. But from what I felt so far, it definitely feels much stronger and is a lot smoother.

Mods:
R-55 slip on
PCIII USB
K&N Air Filter

[/QUOTE]

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
My old 2000 750 with a full Yosh RS-3 exhaust and PCII with a custom map pulled 125 horse. I'd post the dyno chart but it's so old now that all the ink has faded. :dunno

1 - 8 of 8 Posts