1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
I love the one on your back--very pretty :D

·
rebel litre
3,748 Posts

i have about 3 more but i have'nt pictured them yet. going for sleaves,then back,then chest. can't get enough of them

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Some of my tats are available for your veiwing pleasure in the Cubby Hole. Thank you, that is all..........

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
wickednwild said:
close up of my tat...damn it hurt. :)
Ooo...Ooo...Oooo....Wickednwild, that g-sting by its self pic would really go real nice in the "Cubby Hole" for us gentelmens, well I can't say closer view because that was a close pic........................................Just remove the damn pants. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese. :2fingers

·
Registered
558 Posts
heres some of my dragon

my sun which i need to get added to because my arm has grown alot since i've gotten it.. since this picture was taken too

·
Registered
556 Posts
I have 2 that I don't have pictures of - one's a shamrock, the other is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow (for location purposes, let's just say they aren't visible, even with a bikini on. :D ).

This is the one I'm seriously thinking about for my 3rd - and final:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Neverlose---- I dig that dragon. Very cool....

sweetsexyzx7r --- yeah that wasn't the most fun time. It was my first tat and look where i get it. i can't even imagine how those guys get the band all the way around their upper arm..youch!!

Ibleedgreen ---- oh yeah??? :) thanks

·
Registered
558 Posts
thanks I love the dragon u cant see in that pic but the tail comes down and wraps around my elbow.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
HA!HA!HA!HA! thats way to good.... to bad I wax it all off... I'd get one just like it

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Aww, shit....this it totally my type of a thread....

I have 4 tattoo's and no pics! I'ma have to work on that. My artist has pics, maybe I can just get copies....hmmm

I have a Dragon on my back, and the Traditional Chinese symbol for dragon on my arm, which will soon join to be a 1/4 sleeve with more chinese art.

I have another dragon that goes from my hip bone to the middle of my thigh.

On my lower back I have a cross made out of bones, with a spiked dog collar hanging around it and it says "in Memory of Kay Dog" a friend that passed away 2 years ago in Aug. (his name was Kay, but we always called him Kay Dog because he bred and sold Pit Bulls.)

None of my tattoos are smaller than an opened hand....I love the art.

"tattoos are more than skin deep"

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
wickednwild said:
Heres one where you can see where its at. old pic though.
That sure is a cute butt......................................................................erfly wickednwild. :p

1 - 20 of 44 Posts