Sport Bikes banner

Post up your Honda's!

190K views 549 replies 290 participants last post by  DeShon 
#1 · (Edited)
Section's a little dead, so lets try and start sprucing it up!

I know we have alot of CBR's/F4i's, etc on the board so lets see them.

A few of my F4i

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
#1 my F4i when I first got her
#2 did a little fixing up
#3 got t-boned on the freeway the first day I took her out in her new colors :(
#4 started fixing her up before I sold it to my buddy (who hopefully will be getting it running soon...)
#5 a pic of her in her new colors just before the wreck

edit: I just realized that I no longer can claim her to be mine, but oh well, love to whore out pics anyway....

Attachments

#4 ·
Here's my F4i prior to the Corbin, ART slip-on, and red mirrored windshield......

Attachments

#5 ·
Here's my Honda RC51. The CRF450R belongs to my bro.

#7 ·
My first post so here is a shot at a pick. My '03 954
Termi Bolt on, K&N, Removed Mud flap, Flapper Mod, and I removed a few fairing screws for weight reduction........ok..ok.. I lost a couple!

Attachments

#8 ·
Sweet bike Neutron!

HONDA FTW! :twofinger

I will take some new ones of my gal this weekend on the SBN group ride, but until then...same ol pics.

Updates since pics:

Ghey Targa decal removed from cowl
Reflectors removed
Swapped H2's for PP tires

Attachments

#9 ·
My 954rr with the lovely Kimoni :bowdown
The wifes F2 w/Kimoni- fitness model/exotic dancer- wifes friend :bitchslap
and my CR125 before I went through it and fixed 'er up.

Attachments

#15 ·
Rascus said:
Damn, wife has a hot friend :lol
I was thinking he needs to get some pix of Kimoni in the Biker Babes forum.:banana

#17 ·
#19 ·
My first honda

I haven't taken very many pic's yet as it is very new so it is all factory, but I am glad to be here because I want to start learning and looking at different upgrades for it .....uughh I have alot to learn but over all I am pretty happy with the way it looks now ! Any advice to be offered would be very well accepted THANKS !

Attachments

#20 ·
My first honda 06 HondaCB599

I haven't taken very many pic's yet as it is very new so it is all factory, but I am glad to be here because I want to start learning and looking at different upgrades for it .....uughh I have alot to learn but over all I am pretty happy with the way it looks now ! Any advice to be offered would be very well accepted THANKS !

Attachments

#26 ·
^^^ i love the color scheme, i just wish honda kept the split seat for the F4i's