Sport Bikes banner

Post up lady's

3K views 36 replies 16 participants last post by  Chknodc 
#1 · (Edited)
I just wanted to know about how many women riders are out there?
And try to get us all together. For a ride one weekend! I know the guys have there Super Rides. And a lot of us gal's are left at home. Well let's get together lady's for a ride. :)

#27 ·
RSixxygrl said:
Hey MsDaytona :D

What's with the red X R1Fast???!!
What are ya'll talking about? I can see the pic just fine.

Gov

#29 ·
RSixxygrl said:
LOL Hey I need you Bobby at the end of July at Jennings--you can be my umbrella boy and water boy too!!! ;)

If you're gonna make me wear those skimpy ass shorts, then HELL no!

UPallNITE said:
Bob you can be my umbrella boy any time! Clothes or no clothes! Just bring sun screen!
Only if you promise to take me to the Outback in Georgia so I can see my Swedish ******* Girl :D

#32 ·
The Governor said:
What are ya'll talking about? I can see the pic just fine.

Gov

Well you must have the special red X glasses the rest of us don't!!!! :D :p

#33 ·
Ok never mind...I can see it now!!!!!! hee hee

Good pic too!! ;)

#35 ·
GSXR SICKS said:
If you're gonna make me wear those skimpy ass shorts, then HELL no!

Only if you promise to take me to the Outback in Georgia so I can see my Swedish ******* Girl :D
You bet I will, I was right there at the Hooters when I was coming back from Deals Gap. I should of gone in to see if she still works there!

#36 ·
UPallNITE said:
You bet I will, I was right there at the Hooters when I was coming back from Deals Gap. I should of gone in to see if she still works there!
She was at Outback....I remember her well. That was very interesting to find out what we thought was a nice Georgia girl....a country girl....was actually Swedish! And she learned to speak English in Georgia, thus the BIG TIME country accent.

Crazy evening..... :eek:

Gov

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.