Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just wanted to know about how many women riders are out there?
And try to get us all together. For a ride one weekend! I know the guys have there Super Rides. And a lot of us gal's are left at home. Well let's get together lady's for a ride. :)

·
I'm A Naughty Girl
837 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
Courtney here, I live up near Daytona right now, but I'm buying a house in Lakeland soon in the next two months :).
Hurry up and get your azz over here so we can ride! :D J.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
ricochet105 said:
Can the guys do a Super follow and check out the ladies on their super ride, ride? :D
Good thinking :D

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Just because the guys have their runs doesn't mean I don't join them ;) That's all I have ever rode with here in Tampa!!!! ;)

Haven't had the pleasure though of riding with the L-town crew!!

I am all up for a lady's ride too--I know a few others locally who would be as well. In fact GJoker's lady rides and is doing really good!!!

·
Cool and Refreshing
703 Posts
UPallNITE said:
You guys could'nt keep up! :D J.
:rolleyes: Aww cmon now Jenn, were not going to want to keep out front, we want to behind yall :D So really were killing 2 birds with 1 stone,

1) letting yall feel good about being out front
2) The guys feeling good about yall being up front because we will have a great view from the back.

Its all part of a master plan. :p

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
UGA Dave said:
:rolleyes: Aww cmon now Jenn, were not going to want to keep out front, we want to behind yall :D So really were killing 2 birds with 1 stone,

1) letting yall feel good about being out front
2) The guys feeling good about yall being up front because we will have a great view from the back.

Its all part of a master plan. :p

My thoughts exactly!! :D

·
Registered
894 Posts
I'm not gonna try and invade on ya'lls ride like some of these horn-dogs, I just wanna know ONE thing. Who wants me as their Umbrella Dude? :eek:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts