Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently stumbled into the world of Jack Russell Terrier's when my boyfriend got me one last August. They are AWESOME dogs!! I have a female JR and her name is Hayden her nicknames are Wrooty and Baby Jack, my friend owns a male from the same litter as mine and named him Nicky. So post up any pics of your JR if you have one, these dogs are definitley full of spunk and personality, mine runs circles around me :D.
I also have some pics of her on my bike on my site http://hometown.aol.com/corksurfer16/ :).
Heres my baby Jack:

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
She is soooooo adorable!! Great personality......Can't tell I love her to death can you?? And yep, I spoil her rotten!!

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol mines spoiled rotten too, her daddy buys her more stuff than me buys me, lol... I think she got more presents on Christmas last year than I did:(...

·
Registered
804 Posts
Here's Scooter!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OMG thats soooo funny SpeedMom! My dog was purchased by a previous owner when she was 2 months old who mistreated her. I got her when she was 3 months old after they had tried to give her back to the breeder and get their money back, she had been abused for one month... But her original name had been Scooter, didn't want her to live in the past so I re-named my little girl :).

·
Kawpuke Extraordinare!
1,148 Posts
Yeah I'll post a couple..

Here is Ace my male Rattie

This is Ace in "Trouble"

Gem my female Rattie, she is pretty much full grown now, these pictures are a few months old..

·
Registered
804 Posts
I got Scooter from the dog pound so to speak, one of those adoption places. His owner died and there was no one else to take care of him. Thats how I got him. He is a HOOT, sharp as a tack and full of piss and vinegar.
We all love him to death.

·
Registered
804 Posts
ZXLNT said:
Yeah I'll post a couple..
Here is Ace my male Rattie
This is Ace in "Trouble"
Oh what a great pic! Bad bad Ace ~ but what can you do! Look at that FACE!

:D

·
Registered
731 Posts
Jacky(5yrs) is a 'Parson' Jack Russel Terrier, they are a bit biger than normal JR.
She has her alive chewing toy called Balu(5yrs), and the cat is called Samie(15yrs).

All good friends :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ZXLNT those Rat Terriers are sooo cute. My bf told me they had a face resembling a Minature Pincher, I'd never seen one before, but he has a friend that has one. Zyanklay is there a type of breed of JR that has the scruff on their nose and mouth?

·
Registered
731 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
Zyanklay is there a type of breed of JR that has the scruff on their nose and mouth?
nope, they just come in very different looks in term of their fur. There are some with very long hair and some with very short. It can be mixed even in a trow of puppies.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts