Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lets see some of YOUR stunts. pop can wheelies or not, lets see em...you've all seen my pics, but ill start it...

truck i know you gotta be taking some pics of the learning process, let me see them.

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
i'll post up hopefully after this weekend. i'm a newbie to wheelies but you should get to see some pussy ass 1st gear power wheelies. :nutkick some nice nut crunchers on the 636...doesn't matter how easy ya setter down, it's pressure. :lao it's pain. but i'm addicted nonetheless.

p.s.-hey lewisville, how did that feel goin down in the shorts and short sleeve shirt?

·
Autobots! Roll Out!
2,061 Posts
No pics, I usually end up riding by myself :(. No one rides sportbikes around here.

·
Registered
57 Posts
It feels great! That was from juliy 7th. - Broken collar bone, fractured scapula, and road rash on my leg and left arm. I should be riding again, ooooohhhh about next summer. Sad part is, I was selling that bike so I could buy a stunt bike. Looks like I got one now! Actually, I'm fixing it and painting it and willl sell next year. But, yeah, wear your gear if you plan on doing crazy stuff, even though it was 95 degrees out.

·
Registered
72 Posts
anyone got a suggestion for a digi cam (vid) that's cheap but good enough quality to run at night both from the bike and a "chase cam bike" ? also, any suggestions on where to get a tank mount? all i got is a digi camera (photo), but it cant retain picture if im over 15mph =\

·
Registered
456 Posts
that was yesterday. girl took the pics. it was hard for her to get the good pics. i got some short clips of me riding them out but, i need a host. i told ya ive been practicing.

·
Registered
72 Posts
i dont like lowering my tire pressure so faster feels more stable for me. i can use my pegs as rudders. you wont see me carry a wheelie under 35mph for more than a pop. i end up coming up sideways. over 35 and i can keep it stable or atleast correct it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
the right lane at the top of hte hill is destroyed. that road is horrible. if u look at the ground just after i pass, you can see the lane is fugged up.
we had cars parked on the other side of hill blocking traffic with a guys wife there to let people through. there's only 6 homes on that road and we're toward the end so only 2 homes that are behind us so 'policing' traffic isnt a big issue.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts