Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread was lost, so here is a new one.

My car, 1998 VW Polo Classic!

Attachments

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
'94 heavily moddified miata

kinda for sale...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I personally own no cars but I could post pictures of the cars at my house, but I don't feel like it:)

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Ca$h said:
I personally own no cars but I could post pictures of the cars at my house, but I don't feel like it:)
I don't blame ya....

Nice Miata Racer X. There fun little cars... for a cage! :eek:

coupla my cages I had along the way...

Fun Lil 100mph 15.9 Boston Whaler with 2.5 Liter V-6 Black Max Bridgeport EFI Race Motor :D

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
2000 Toyota Slo-ara:

It looks nice, great on gas, comfortable......and slow as all get out. Bikes are for the quick fun stuff, car is only for when it rains.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Ford f150, 1997. Check my user garage. File is too big to upload. Are we going to be able to upload b***** files? I use to have no problems uploading.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Love those cars KH, I have a thing for old cars:)

·
SBN SuperMod
1,394 Posts
jk750 said:
That is awesome! Wish we had quality rock crawling like that back East.
Thanks. :) The traction the slickrock in Moab affords is incredible. The ‘wheelin here in CO rocks, so to speak, as well. You’ve got some good ‘wheelin out there, too (Tellico, Paragon) – I’d like to get out there someday. Looks like a blast!

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
My other baby

Here is my lets be a tourist in your own state ride, she and I have been all over the place in AZ, this is the first time I have lived here so I want to see all the sites. The first one is our trip to the Chirichhua mountains the second is in Sedona.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 127 Posts