Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Here is a peak at my baby. She likes being a little differednt!

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
I want your exhaust camelcrash. VERY nice. If I knew how to post pics I would.

·
Registered
22 Posts
my black superhawk.
High mount exhaust,k&n filter, jet kit, braided brake and clutch lines, flushmount front signals, carbon tank cover.
still working on her.

Attachments

·
Banned
5,056 Posts
Nice! Thanks for the link to the forum. I like snooping around on other bike specific forums that im interested in. I've read through the sv1000 forum and looked a kawi forum. I just love the sound of a twin though, so bad ass and different.
If I find the price for a nice used one is pretty decent to me instead of buying a new sv1000s I think I'll have to add it to the small privileged list of possible next bike.

·
Banned
5,056 Posts
Nice! Thanks for the link to the forum. I like snooping around on other bike specific forums that im interested in. I've read through the sv1000 forum and looked a kawi forum. I just love the sound of a twin though, so bad ass and different.
If I find the price for a nice used one is pretty decent to me instead of buying a new sv1000s I think I'll have to add it to the small privileged list of possible next bike.

Got any links to some vids?

·
Registered
495 Posts
Awsome deal man, if you ever come across another for $700 in that condition let me know! Looks good with the centrally mounted radiator and higher Hawk GT Clipons. Its very 919 ish with the headlight. Looks damn near like a factory standard!

·
Registered
25 Posts
my '04

I just picked it up about 2 weeks ago. I absolutly love this bike. It only has 3500 miles on it. The only mods I've done are the exhaust. I've got a K&N and a jet kit standing by but I'm not sure I want to install them. I've read the jet kit is a pain to get adjusted right and I'm kinda worried about drilling my carbs. Anyway, here are some pics. Some of the pics are when I first got it before the exhaust.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts