Sport Bikes banner

41 - 60 of 313 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Gixxerworld said:
Nice Will, I'm glad they came out with the Black and gray for 06 too, it is kick ass!
so am i there are not too many gixxers that are blk color scheme here, i hate too say it but the blue ones here are more like a trend they are nice but everyone has one and the yellow just screams suzuki, but i htink there are like only 10-20 blk ones here in the springs, pueblo, denver area. the front turn signals were those lockhart phillips oval ones that i took a dremel and trimmed them up so they do not sit flush but more like inside at an angle, and i painted the air intake screns silver to give it a bit of personality, something a bit diffrent, they under tail is being painted gloss blk right now to match the fairing, i polished the rims and i was thinking about doing the frame also because blk and silver witha hint of white is sexy as hell

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
W1LL said:
so am i there are not too many gixxers that are blk color scheme here, i hate too say it but the blue ones here are more like a trend they are nice but everyone has one and the yellow just screams suzuki, but i htink there are like only 10-20 blk ones here in the springs, pueblo, denver area. the front turn signals were those lockhart phillips oval ones that i took a dremel and trimmed them up so they do not sit flush but more like inside at an angle, and i painted the air intake screns silver to give it a bit of personality, something a bit diffrent, they under tail is being painted gloss blk right now to match the fairing, i polished the rims and i was thinking about doing the frame also because blk and silver witha hint of white is sexy as hell
Are u going to do any engine mods?

·
Banned
2,680 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Here's my '02 track bike

- O.Z. Racing Forged HL02 Wheels
- BrakeTech Full Floating Rotors
- Vesrah RJL Brake Pads
- Galfer Lines
- Penske Shock
- Custom Reworked Fork Internals
- DynoJet PCIII - custom map 109hp
- DynoJet Quick Shifter
- Full Hindle Exhaust
- 208 GP-A DOT Race Rubber
- Pro-Tek Rear Sets
- NRC Case Covers
- Cheetah Race Skins
- Fully Safety Wired
- Lap Timer (something like - Slow, Slower, Slowest...)
- Gear Indicator
- New Custom Numbers by Fazr6!
...ummm

Attachments

41 - 60 of 313 Posts