Sport Bikes banner

281 - 300 of 313 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
my red and white 07 and my roomates 05.

I got a racing clutch on the 07
the 05 has a power commander, 43 teeth sprocket, yosh bolt on.

My flat black fairings are going on tomorrow along w/ the TAS relentless racing replica decals whenever they get here! im pumped. will post updated pics of my baby after her make over! Also, tossin on a jardine gp 1 exhaust when i get the money which might be never ...

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Here's My Baby (SHE SO SWEET)

Still have some more work to do to it, but she looking good and feeling good.
Full Exhaust M4 GP, Power Commander, Frame sliders, Dyno.

·
Registered
4 Posts
heres my 01 six, just bought her beginning of the year, second bike of course. Here she is

current mods are shorty jardine, k and n, vortex +1 rear sprocket, double bubble screen, flushmount blinkers, integrated rear blinkers, 190 rear tire. Upgrades for next year are new shorty pipe, new front and rear sprocket and chain kit, and a power commander.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Figured I'd throw up a teaser pic with the basic personalization mods done. Still have a bit to address as far as actual performance mods: stainless brake lines & upgraded pads, -1f sprocket+ chain, suspension, etc. Will eventually go full exhaust via Yoshimura, or cat hack/midpipe (MAN, that cat is an eyesore...) along with an ECU tune.

I need to get a few more miles on this thing first, and then start heading back to the track for more instruction.

-Christian

·
Registered
32 Posts
lol thanks. I use this name on many different forums, and its always the sport bike forums that have a hard time with it. Never any of the car forums

281 - 300 of 313 Posts