Sport Bikes banner

201 - 220 of 313 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
if only I had a digital camera to take some pictures of my k7 blue/black 600. Well I guess the next best thing to do is post a pic of the same bike from bikepics. So here they are!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here is my new 07/ Wish I could ride the darn thing. the weather has turned nasty since I brought it home.
I would like to thank my wife for posing on it for me!

·
Registered
40 Posts
drag race on wednesday, track day on saturday, sport touring on sunday. what more could you ask for ?

oh... how about weather that cooperates. no riding for a bit unless i put some snowmobile treads on :dunno oh well....
regards,
ma diaz

·
Registered
22 Posts
End Game

My first street legal bike, was a 2000 Kawasaki Sherpa (dual purpose 250 ).. next bike was a 2002 Kawasaki EX500.. only ever maintained (via the dealer) and rode these..

Now THIS is MY bike, THE bike.. had the fender eliminator waiting before the bike even got here, and the Powers Stuntworx Race Railz on order.. other mods will have to wait for next winter.

2ndmodsback.jpg

2ndmodsfront.jpg

2ndmodsside.jpg

We're off to find more scenic backgrounds soon..

·
Registered
781 Posts
madiaz said:
drag race on wednesday, track day on saturday, sport touring on sunday. what more could you ask for ?

oh... how about weather that cooperates. no riding for a bit unless i put some snowmobile treads on :dunno oh well....
regards,
ma diaz

That's one sexy looking bike.

·
Registered
3 Posts
New to the SBN Forum, heres my bike!

First off 'ello to all you folx. 1st post. Here's the bike I just bought. Bought it "as is" as far as the mods and what not. Never rode a bike b4 but peer pressure to ride with my friends finally got to me. My friend back in Cali who picked it up for me and has been taking care of it (riding every weekend) for me said its in great shape with no problems. Picked it up for $4.5K. Figured I should go ahead and join a forum for info and what not, and to share an insight or two once I actually get to RIDE it lol. Need to dig back through my emails with the seller to see what all mods it has, Im pretty sure other than the cosmetics (custom seat, blinkers, windscreen, etc. . . ) all it has performace wise is an aftermarket muffler of some sort. Im in Cali and he said he took the decal off the muffler to appear stock so the HP didnt mess with him as much. Anyway Im rambling, you all could probably tell me more about my bike than I could just from the pix :p

Attachments

·
Turd Burgler
172 Posts
I was wondering how long it would take to sound the alarm. I was at a local breakfast ride this am. It must be squid mating season as they where all over!

·
Registered
3 Posts
yeah yeah yeah

Say squid if you like ... fact is, you dont know anything about my riding ability, where i was, how fast i was going, ect. ect.

I've been lurking around here long enough to see how you guys do people. You think anyone who does not have a head to toe 500$$ suit is a squid, so kiss my ass. Aside from the fact I have been riding my entire life, and have had a license longer than you, with no accidents.

In the pic, im in first gear, in front of my apartment, with a road so short you cant hit 40mph before the stop signs.

Go pass judgement on someone else, better yet, how about asking questions before slandering someone. Its jackass's like you, with your mouth, that make people not want to post pictures, or make comments in a community as this one.

·
Turd Burgler
172 Posts
Lil cheese with that wine?:twofinger

·
Registered
134 Posts
lol^^

that must be some first gear that you have to tuck in, oh and shirts dont flip in the wind at a slow speed

think before you speak, you say we know nothing about you, yet you claim to have had a license longer than me, you have no idea how long my license has been in my pocket(since i was 15) and you have no idea how long ive been riding(started riding dirt back in 87)

i called you a squid because you have no gear on what so ever and you posted a pic thinking it was cool, how you ride and what you wear when you ride is your problem, i just dont want to see yet another rider 6 ft deep

·
Ride.
940 Posts
Linux/Joe said:
Say squid if you like ... fact is, you dont know anything about my riding ability, where i was, how fast i was going, ect. ect.

I've been lurking around here long enough to see how you guys do people. You think anyone who does not have a head to toe 500$$ suit is a squid, so kiss my ass. Aside from the fact I have been riding my entire life, and have had a license longer than you, with no accidents.

In the pic, im in first gear, in front of my apartment, with a road so short you cant hit 40mph before the stop signs.

Go pass judgement on someone else, better yet, how about asking questions before slandering someone. Its jackass's like you, with your mouth, that make people not want to post pictures, or make comments in a community as this one.
Posting a picture like that, then trying to justify why you're not a squid = squid.

201 - 220 of 313 Posts