Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if it has been done before but post pics of the cage or other toys you may own..

My 2011 F150

Wife's 2012 civic

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
This is what it's supposed to look like:

This is what it looks like right now:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Here are four of mine. I also have a Scion TC (wife's car) that I don't have any pictures of.

Lexus CT200h.

Toyota Tundra.

2013 Kawasaki ZX6R.

2004 Honda CBR600RR.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Nice bikes what would be the value of a custom bike like that..?
Top two are around $11,000 - $12,000 each. Third one is probably in the $6,000 range. The bottom one isn't anything special except for the wheels. It is in the $2,500 range.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Top two are around $11,000 - $12,000 each. Third one is probably in the $6,000 range. The bottom one isn't anything special except for the wheels. It is in the $2,500 range.
Holy crap was thinking $2k-$3k that is some serious coin..I love the look of the second one..Are you a professional racer..?

·
Registered
905 Posts
Holy crap was thinking $2k-$3k that is some serious coin..I love the look of the second one..Are you a professional racer..?
Nah, I used to race but I was a long way from pro. I had a few sponsors but only received discounts. Once I quit racing (due to knee injuries) a couple stuck with me as friends to help me out with prices some. The only thing I ever got free was glasses.

Now I'm fat and slow but I still enjoy riding. This was a pretty bad year for me and my riding really suffered, I only rode around 3,200 miles. I only raced twice and was one step off the podium both times. :D

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
I drive this thing right now. I like it, but it has a couple of serious issues in need of attention.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts