Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Those are some pretty sexy looking bikes...always did like the look of them..So why is Suzuki droping them,and are they going to replace them with something else?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Here's one from the day I got it about a year ago 1997 Katana 750...looks MUCH different(better) now, the only mod in that pic is my flush mounts up front, they were on b4 I even rode it!...since then I've put a solo cowl on, a shorter(600's) tinted windscreen, no more rash!!(old dickhead owner), chopped shovel, cleaned the paint up, decals, good tires, blah, blah, blah...
...I'll have to dig a more recent pic up and post it...

Here's someone else's Kat...it's a pre-98 600...hope he doesn't mind I posted it up...but I DO mind his red decals, gotta go! Otherwise she a beauty, and clean, too!:cheers

As for the future of Suzuki/Kat...THE STRATOSPHERE, it looks a little like the Final Edition, no?

^^^Final Edition Kat 1100...classic lines.

^^^Stratosphere...sexy, shiny headers...count 'em!

·
Ride It Out
252 Posts
All right so I just got this a few days ago but I absolutely love it. It is a 1990 Katana 600 with only 7000 miles on it, and it is in excellent condition, never tipped over or fallen at speed.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Man that is in great shape for a 1990. I have a 1992 and love her. I got her with only 14K miles on her, but a 90 with 7 is great.

·
Registered
33 Posts
soccerlawn said:
I like the yellow on the wheels, it really stands out.
Thank's
That's actually a 10$ mod...I bought the strips pre-cut and curved off ebay.

·
Habitual line-stepper
11,594 Posts
here's my old kat.

:)

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Here's my 06' Katana

First, I must say that yellow looks awesome! Nice bike!
Here's my bike. All stock, but will definitely trim the tail, get new exhaust (yoshi), and some custom paint work.

P1010649.JPG

1 - 20 of 66 Posts