Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey does anyone know a good pipe for the buell. cuz i actually wanna put a pipe on it and everyones telling me to run vance and hines or force.

·
Registered
522 Posts
nice bikes guys, Buells are badass :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey thanx lok. ur like the only one that actually rides a sport bike and likes buells lol. ohh yeah has anyone seen the new sx lightning or wut ever it is called im sorry but the enduro tires and the hand gaurds and the clean plastics have to gooooooooooo.

·
Registered
401 Posts
buellracer20 said:
hey thanx lok. ur like the only one that actually rides a sport bike and likes buells lol. ohh yeah has anyone seen the new sx lightning or wut ever it is called im sorry but the enduro tires and the hand gaurds and the clean plastics have to gooooooooooo.
Yep I seen them I posted about them on the day that the press release was introducing the new models. I like the City sx. the only thing I agree with you on is the hand gaurds kind of look dumb. They should change the style of mirrors because for me they work for crap. But everything else I am for and that probally wont change unless I see them in person and change my mind

·
ok, who farted?
559 Posts
i was looking at a buell before i bought my gixxer. i thought they were badass. but i got a good deal on the gixxer. they sound mean though

·
I buy cars
130 Posts
BUELLxb12rBOY said:
if anyone can help me out with some good parts, i am open for suggestions!
You can't attach images straight from your hard drive, you need to upload them to the internet first, then link it to the picture.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts