Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 603 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
hmmm I don't have a significant other.... could I post myself and my cat?? :lol j/k

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
deleted

·
I am very sensitive.
979 Posts
Aw, you all look so good together.
Yes, Japbike, if your kitty is the your SO then post. At least he/she don't argue with you. :D
Mine won't stand still long enough for us to get pics together. Maybe I should put a smile on his face and prop his eyes open with toothpicks when he is sleeping. Besides don't know if I want a pic with his ole sorry behind anyways. hehehe

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
ok i cant find many with me and here on my computer so ill post what i have :) The 1st one is with a few freinds i pointed us out....and the 2nd one is my lil gurlie...shes 7 mo old now, her name is Alexis and she is the most important person to me before anyone except big the man above :)

Attachments

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Ok finally got the b/f to do some pics with me!! Arghhhhhhhhh...that is like pulling teeth from a tiger as he doesn't like to be in any pics but I getting him out of his shell on that!! So Deb I know what you are saying about your man LOL I can lend you some toothpicks if you want hee hee

This is at this past weekend at Biketoberfest :)

Attachments

·
I am very sensitive.
979 Posts
Aw, that is a great pic of you two.
I don't remember if I got one of him on that ride or not. I will have to look and if I do I will email it to ya.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
That would be cool Deb..thanks :) He looked hawt as hell out there on the bike..OMG..I wanted to jump him I don't know how many times LOL That's all the eye candy I needed to see :leghump I almost crashed into his brother's friend's truck a few times since I would be fixated on his azz on the bike....:devil

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
This is me and Christine- my life, my love and my lady- after we crashed at the track Saturday. (Photo credit goes out to Kyle and Don.)

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
Crap...I suck at managing attachments...Coming soon.... :lol :hshot

·
I am very sensitive.
979 Posts
Sorry to hear about your crash SuperMandy, but you and Christine made it through and will go on for other track days.

Rsixxy, still got to look for those pics. I keep forgetting when I get home. I'm not even sure if I have any, but will look. Hehe, on the target fixation, there are a couple of guys I ride with that I have caught myself fixating on their cute botays. Just wanna ride up there and grab me a handful. Hehehehe

·
I am very sensitive.
979 Posts
r1chickiefl said:
I dont have one at the moment but ill post a pic when i find one LOL :lol

Jen, how are you doing? I haven't seen ya in such a long time. I was thinking about your the other night, about he EOS Christmas party. hehehehehe :lol

·
Registered
765 Posts
gsxrgurl600 said:
tom and i
If that is you in your avatar...:drool That pic you posted looks like it is from the 80's. I for one, request a more recent shot and in a size we can actually view. :)

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
CBR600Lady said:
Rsixxy, still got to look for those pics. I keep forgetting when I get home. I'm not even sure if I have any, but will look. Hehe, on the target fixation, there are a couple of guys I ride with that I have caught myself fixating on their cute botays. Just wanna ride up there and grab me a handful. Hehehehe

Thanks girlie...don't fret over them if you can't find them.

I have now mastered the art of riding very close to his motorcycle on the right side and getting a handful of his bootay!!! He does it to me all the time so it's only fair I do it back right?? tee hee :leghump

1 - 20 of 603 Posts