Sport Bikes banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
dan929RR said:
hey moses, in your third post, second picture, the guy standing in front of you with the yellow honda jacket is me. wish i had seen you guys, i would have taged along for the afternoon ride, was the back rider in your group riding 2up, cause i rode with that pack for a few miles.
Wow, so close...and we've never met off the boards before.

There was only one guy in our group that was riding 2up. He was on a KTM with his girl on the back.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
bittersweetryan said:
In my opinion I think the route should be kept to 250 miles or so next time, I was pretty mentally spent around that mark.

Maybe go through Black earth and back or something like that.
I guess that means you wouldn't be interested in joining me later on this summer when I ride around Lake Michigan and when I plan on riding to Ohio over Memorial Day weekend?

Pussy...I rode the 600RR down to Kentucky two summers ago with only a Corbin seat and cruise control...and I didn't use the cruise control for more than 50 miles on the way back! And I'll take the seat on your bike any day over the Corbin.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Anthonyd5189 said:
That Goldwing sidecar looks like it would be real nice to ride in.
I talked to that guy for a few minutes right before we left. He had both of his daughters in there along with a TV, DVD player, and a lot of stuffed animals.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Moses, when are you going to ride around the big pond? That is some thing that I am interested in too. I live in Green Bay, if I don't have to work i would like to go.

·
I like white pants
865 Posts
Moses said:
I'm sure this is how we all felt at the end of the day..maybe more so for Adam, and probably not so much for Matt
I was just fine, my body has adapted well to 500 milers. The sleep thing started to get to me once the sun began to disappear.

·
Lefty Sticks On A Tuesday
500 Posts
bittersweetryan said:
In my opinion I think the route should be kept to 250 miles or so next time, I was pretty mentally spent around that mark.

Maybe go through Black earth and back or something like that.
That would work. I would have to agree that 400 miles of aggressive riding does get a bit tiring!! Plus I hear the roads around Mt. Horeb are addictive.

·
Lefty Sticks On A Tuesday
500 Posts
Moses said:
I guess that means you wouldn't be interested in joining me later on this summer when I ride around Lake Michigan and when I plan on riding to Ohio over Memorial Day weekend?

I was planning on venturing around the lake last summer but ended up running out of time!! It is definitely on my "To-do list" this year so if you end up doing it I'd go with ya!! My plan was to stick as close to the water as possible at all times and probably make it a two day trip.

And I'll be doing it on a GSXR without corbins or cruise:lol

·
Registered
121 Posts
rcatchley said:
Plus I hear the roads around Mt. Horeb are addictive.
I know just about every one :) and they are QUITE addictive.

I was the Crud run for awhile, didn't go on the ride though, so i'm sure i missed alot of you guys there.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
61 - 74 of 74 Posts