Sport Bikes banner

21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
dan929RR said:
when did the cops show up at leland? What did they do?
maybe around 1:30 - 2:00.
They rolled in, and quickly got out of their cars. One of them fired a couple warning shots into the air. He told the 1200 or so people there to get on the ground and put our hands behind our heads. One squid jumped on his bike and tried to take off. He had a new GSXR6BRR so he knew he could get away. He was mistaken though because one of the SWAT team snipers that was hiding on the roof of the bar shot a hole clear through one of the links on his drive chain. Other police quickly took the squid into custody but not before making an example of him by bashing his head into the hood of the squad car.

Ok, I might have made some of that up. That would have been sweet though if it happened like that. Actually what they did was just drive through the town to let people know that they were around. I thought they were being nice and letting us know that there would be a few speed traps heading out of town and I was right.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
your pictures suck Brian. You are now revoked.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
I'm sure this is how we all felt at the end of the day..maybe more so for Adam, and probably not so much for Matt

Attachments

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
serotonin said:
Daddy Wanna Go Do The Run Again:egrin :egrin :egrin
Minus seeing Mt Horeb for a third time and the freeway ride back, I agree.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
rcatchley said:
:eek:nfloor He cleans out the sand and you keep stuff'n right back in!!:eek:nfloor

Thanks for the pics Moses!! Good detailed shots of Mad Max:cheers
Know your role Moses, know your role....

:lao I'm only messing with ya-slightly. :neener

·
IT Geek
591 Posts
rcatchley said:
:eek:nfloor He cleans out the sand and you keep stuff'n right back in!!:eek:nfloor

Thanks for the pics Moses!! Good detailed shots of Mad Max:cheers
It's certainly keeping my day more exciting :D !!!!!!!!

Poor Moses :bitchslap

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
serotonin said:
It's certainly keeping my day more exciting :D !!!!!!!!

Poor Moses :bitchslap
Poor Moses?!?!??? He was on a touring bike WITH cruise control. (I know this because he repeatedly flipped me off on the freeway with his right hand) :twofinger

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
generator said:
Poor Moses?!?!??? He was on a touring bike WITH cruise control. (I know this because he repeatedly flipped me off on the freeway with his right hand) :twofinger
So quickly you forget that I've :flipa you while riding the non-touring bike...the 600RR...that has cruise control as well!

:flipa :flipa :flipa

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
serotonin said:
Daddy Wanna Go Do The Run Again:egrin :egrin :egrin
Name a day and join you but I think Bill should provide us with the route.

Seriously, in years past we've talked about just doing a SBN run of the Crud Run and breaking the group into smaller groups (fast, moderate, slow)...but as of now it's never happened...maybe this year!

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Moses said:
So quickly you forget that I've :flipa you while riding the non-touring bike...the 600RR...that has cruise control as well!

:flipa :flipa :flipa

I know- but I'm still making fun of you for it.

21 - 40 of 74 Posts