Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Bring It!
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright people, lets see 'em. My pics are kinda boring, mainly because I was on the road by 7:45 A.M. and arrived to Pine Bluff by 8:45 A.M. It is my son's 2nd birthday today too so the plan was to get there early, hang out for a little bit, then get home to spoil the little man. So I executed that plan, which meant I missed the crowd at Pine Bluff. There were 3 bikes there when I got there and 14 when I left. Either way, I got some good riding in and enjoyed myself so it's all good!

·
Ride.
940 Posts
Didn't get any pics. Was too busy turnin the throttle!

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
GixxersRule said:
Alright people, lets see 'em. My pics are kinda boring, mainly because I was on the road by 7:45 A.M. and arrived to Pine Bluff by 8:45 A.M. It is my son's 2nd birthday today too so the plan was to get there early, hang out for a little bit, then get home to spoil the little man. So I executed that plan, which meant I missed the crowd at Pine Bluff. There were 3 bikes there when I got there and 14 when I left. Either way, I got some good riding in and enjoyed myself so it's all good!
Sorry I forgot to get a hold of you Jesse. You owe me an ass-whoopin! :)

Here are some of my pics:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
A few more......

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
That sucks about the ticket. I heard some guys talking about a bunch of cops on PF. Did anyone notice that when the Miltown crew was leaving that cop that drove past was shaking his head at the sport bikes but snapped his neck to look at the cruisers sitting in the grass?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Some of these are from Saturday but my whole weekend was dedicated to riding. I followed my Mom, Dad and Uncle around for about an hour and took pics of them riding.

My Mom has a new Piaggo MP3

Hey Adam, it looks like we rode to many of the same places this weekend:

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
and some more, the last picture was when Bryan and I arrived at 11am

Attachments

·
Ride.
940 Posts
I saw some of you there.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Great pics. Wish I had a camera along...

1 - 20 of 74 Posts