Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Last night was a really great night.

I have never seen Culvers that packed before. So much that you could barely ride thru the parking lot. It was great to see so many people there.

The WI SBN group had a pretty good showing as well. It was great to meet some new people: Ali, Shane, and Steve's friend with the Ducati. Andy, I think that's the first time I've seen the 3fiddy in person...looks awesome :dblthumb
Matt, it was really great talking to you as well. Sorry I had to excuse myself a couple of times since there was so much I wanted to look at and a couple of people showed up that I hadn't seen in a while. Don't forget to post those pics of the guy on the Triumph Rocket doing the wheelies...I wish I would have been outside to see them.

Afterwards, 11 of us rolled out of Culvers. The route around the city and back was alot of fun and we were all able to stay together except for the little incident on 794 where we temporarily lost Ali and Jim or Joe (I forget) for a couple of minutes...sorry, Steve and I weren't sure which way we wanted to go since the Michigan exit was closed and that's why we cut over the white lines.

Without mentioning the street we were on, Chris, you are the skitch master. The sparks you had going on were incredible. I was in tears I was laughing so hard. I forget who got a pic, but please post it. And last but not least, it was so funny to see those two guys on Wisconsin Ave. duck and run when both Chris' and Justin's bikes both backfired.

Again, it was a really great night...no incidents, no tickets, and everyone got home safe.

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Someone got pictures of the guy doing wheelies on the Rocket??? That was insane!!! I need to prove a guy was doing these to someone at work. Post 'em!

·
Registered
605 Posts
All ya'll should come up to BFS tonite, weather permitting...I'd like to ride with you guys before we run out of season. Sounded like a great time. Instead of riding last nite I chose to loose $11 whole dollars in poker

·
Registered
878 Posts
I have the pics of the rocket 3 but my camera's dead. It won't turn on. I swapped with new batteries and it still doesn't turn on. I don't know what happened to it. The pics are on an SD memory card and I don't have a reader for it, other than the camera, so it will be awhile before I can post them.

here is the rocket 3 we're talking about - http://www.rideteamtriumph.com/duker.htm

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
***Unofficial Press Statement***

UWM Police were alarmed last night when sparatic gunfire erupted at the UWM campus. The gunfire noises, occuring around 10:15pm, seemed to correlate with the arrival of a motorcycle gang, identified as not the Hell's Angels.

The streets were lined with incoming freshmen and returning sophmores orienting themselves with the area after moving into the dorms last weekend.

"I 'as juzt goin' to a party -hic- with my new friendzes at tha dorms -hic- I 'as talkin' to this Jenny gurl from Sheboygen, -hic- who'z pretty hot 'nd I think I can get to zecond with her t'night, which iz cool 'cause she's hot, when -hic- KABLAMO. It zounded like a war movie!" stated Michael Hunt, a 19 yo freshman of undeclared major.

"Yeah - I used to have a bike myself back home, but I left it there! I told 'em to "geditup" but they wouldn't just because a cop was right behind them - wusses. Then came the gunfire! I think they were mad or something!" said an onlooker and fellow party goer who only identified himself as a 2nd year freshman, also of undeclared major.

UWM Police are on the hunt for the biker gang. Anyone with information as to the whereabouts of a black, red, green, or yellow "crotch rockets" and thier owners are encouraged to contact police immediately.

Seriously guys - good ride last night! I was laughing my arse off most of the time!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Good seeing you again Matt. I walked around a little bit to find some people from SBN but people I thought were members were shane's bolt was parked were not from SBN so you all must of been walking around.

Matt with your camera try taking a pencil eraser to the contacts for the battery That is in the camera. sometimes dirt builds up on them and will cause the camera not to work. Same thing happen to my camera and It worked like a charm

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Murf99 said:
***Unofficial Press Statement***

UWM Police were alarmed last night when sparatic gunfire erupted at the UWM campus. The gunfire noises, occuring around 10:15pm, seemed to correlate with the arrival of a motorcycle gang, identified as not the Hell's Angels.

The streets were lined with incoming freshmen and returning sophmores orienting themselves with the area after moving into the dorms last weekend.

"I 'as juzt goin' to a party -hic- with my new friendzes at tha dorms -hic- I 'as talkin' to this Jenny gurl from Sheboygen, -hic- who'z pretty hot 'nd I think I can get to zecond with her t'night, which iz cool 'cause she's hot, when -hic- KABLAMO. It zounded like a war movie!" stated Michael Hunt, a 19 yo freshman of undeclared major.

"Yeah - I used to have a bike myself back home, but I left it there! I told 'em to "geditup" but they wouldn't just because a cop was right behind them - wusses. Then came the gunfire! I think they were mad or something!" said an onlooker and fellow party goer who only identified himself as a 2nd year freshman, also of undeclared major.

UWM Police are on the hunt for the biker gang. Anyone with information as to the whereabouts of a black, red, green, or yellow "crotch rockets" and thier owners are encouraged to contact police immediately.

Seriously guys - good ride last night! I was laughing my arse off most of the time!

Todd...that is some funny shit...I enjoyed the read. Now you have started it though...the battle of unofficial press releases.....round 1 goes to you brother :lol :lol :lol :twofinger

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Hey Does anybody have the number to Joe's Pizza...I heard their food is really good.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
REDVFR said:
Hey Does anybody have the number to Joe's Pizza...I heard their food is really good.
ROTFLMFAO...I thought I heard something about them having really good prostitutes as well :D :eek: :twofinger

...and, don't forget, Joe's Pizza delivers

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Moses said:
ROTFLMFAO...I thought I heard something about them having really good prostitutes as well :D :eek: :twofinger

...and, don't forget, Joe's Pizza delivers

really?? prostitutes at a pizza joint?? AND they deliver?? :eek: :leghump

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Yeah btw, thanks guys, I had a call from an upset Mormon Mother today. And my friend called last night while I was on my way home crying cuz she didn't take my advice and just erase the messages. Ah well, stuff happens.
Great post Todd, I was amused.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
shortyali0369 said:
Yeah btw, thanks guys, I had a call from an upset Mormon Mother today. And my friend called last night while I was on my way home crying cuz she didn't take my advice and just erase the messages. Ah well, stuff happens.
Great post Todd, I was amused.

Are you serious?? That is taking life just a little bit to seriously :eek:....she should have a :alky :alky that would loosen her up a bit.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
*****OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE*****

UWM police through investigation have confirmed that the alleged gunfire was actually motorcycles they believe to be badly in need of fuel injection.

UWM Officer Kevin O'Malley, who was hired two weeks ago from the North Dakota Mall Security task force, was tracked down at Dunkin Doughnuts and stated "I never once believed it was gunfire...after all this is Milwaukee and not Waukesha....now there is a city you would expect to hear gunfire" he went on to say "I do believe it was a motorcycle gang though, and I have an anonymous tip that their leader is named "GIMPY", we are currently cooperating with several other departments as well as the Oscars parking lot security to bring this notorious gang of bikers to justice"

UWM officials called a press conferance today to assure all the incoming student parents that they can assure the students safety and that a backfiring motorcycle will not harm students in any way. UWM officials did go on to say that they cannot guarantee their daughters virtue if the "motorcycle gang" were to roll through the campus again.

An outraged Frank Hunt the father of Michael Hunt stated "My son, who back at home is called "smelly", called my crying, telling me that he was headed to the library with his friends when those damn backfiring "crotch rockets" scared him. He also asked for me to send him some more money to cover the counseling costs associated with this traumatic experience."

In an unrelated story, the owner of the new pizzeria "Joe's Pizza" was arrested for running a prostitution/drug ring out of his newly established pizzeria. Details are forthcoming.

·
Registered
158 Posts
**** Possibly related Press Release ******

Reports of a mad man who was apparently trying to stop an unmanned motorcyle which was wrecklessly tearing down an undisclosed parkway last night indicate that the certainly insane individual was spotted being dragged down the street in flames, as a result of his vain attempt to stop the runnaway cycle. Onlookers suggested that possible road debris must have been kicked up into the engine and the resulting sparks ignited the helplessly dragging individual when falling on his pants.

"It was so cool to see that! It was like in the movies only 3-D and you could hear it better... and you could see all around because there was no edge of the screen. I could also smell it which really made it seem like a true multi-media event. We need more of that sort of stuff so that there's more to do around here. I wasn't bored at all!" said a witness to the event known only as 'Chet'.

"We didn't even see it, but we were driving by all the cool crotch rocket guys, whooping and screaming out the window at them, but only one of them came after us and he was so ugly that we ran away" said a carfull of girls found on Water St asking everyone if they knew where all the cool biker gang guys were cause they wanted to drive by and whistle and scream again.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hey Joe's pizza....you still got the special on the marry-jane pizza????

Let's have a party!!!!!

In all seriousness, I had fun last night. Have to do it again soon.

·
Registered
130 Posts
What time do you guys end up leaving, I guess I need to be more assertive when I see you peeps out. I gave up and left at about 8.

I have a Silver and Black gsxr1000, if you see me at bfs tonight say whats up cuz I only know what like two of you mofos like like.

Otherwise post any info that could help me identify you next week.

-Word

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I am easily identified by my bike....a red VFR with quad pipes. You can tell who Todd (Murf99) is because he limps and is quite an eyesore to look at :leghump :twofinger

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
WIgixxer1000 said:
What time do you guys end up leaving, I guess I need to be more assertive when I see you peeps out. I gave up and left at about 8.

I have a Silver and Black gsxr1000, if you see me at bfs tonight say whats up cuz I only know what like two of you mofos like like.

Otherwise post any info that could help me identify you next week.

-Word

Where in Oconomowoc are you located

1 - 20 of 38 Posts