Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( :confused: I had reached about 315 post. I am now some how DOWN, to 290?????????

WTF?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Maybe some of your posts were removed....like in the Cubby Hole...maybe.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ZeuSeason said:
Maybe some of your posts were removed....like in the Cubby Hole...maybe.
Hhhmmmm, some of my "Cubby Hole" post did get deleted, that sux.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Well, it's my understanding that even if you have posts deleted it doesn't subtract that from your existing post count unless the database is re-indexed, which isn't generally recommended on busy sites. So, don't know what to tell you.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TheWraith said:
Well, it's my understanding that even if you have posts deleted it doesn't subtract that from your existing post count unless the database is re-indexed, which isn't generally recommended on busy sites. So, don't know what to tell you.

Thats what I was kinda thinking. I still had made the post, weather it was deleted or not should not take away from my post count.

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
Thats what I was kinda thinking. I still had made the post, weather it was deleted or not should not take away from my post count.

But if it was moved to a forum that posts don't count (like the back room or deleted threads) it would

You can index those to be a forum that doesn't count while still existing.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CasterTroy said:
But if it was moved to a forum that posts don't count (like the back room or deleted threads) it would

You can index those to be a forum that doesn't count while still existing.
Yea.............what he said...........Oh well, It wasn't THAT MANY post taken away, I guess. I was just wondering.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
lol.. dont worry about posts counts.. keep posting :)

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
15,000.......is that what you would have if SBN would have never whent down? DAMN.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
First things first.. WHO CARES about post count?? :twofinger

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
15,000.......is that what you would have if SBN would have never whent down? DAMN.
Caster had over 15,000 and Racer X had over 12,000...Now that's impressive...

I had over 3,000 when the crash happened, so I felt a little pain myself...The new site was worth the sacrifice, though...

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
L8 Braker said:
Caster had over 15,000 and Racer X had over 12,000...Now that's impressive...

I had over 3,000 when the crash happened, so I felt a little pain myself...The new site was worth the sacrifice, though...
Same here.. I had almost 4k or so. I never cared nor do I now. :alky

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
L8 Braker said:
Caster had over 15,000 Now that's impressive...

I personally don't feel like it was......I mean geez that was over a 4 yr time frame.

I could give 2 ratt farts about post count or join date......the people that matter, KNOW my reputation and know that sometimes I might have a clue as to what I'm talking about...so it don't make a flip to me

titles
counts
dates

umm..it's a website......not a seat in the US senate :dunno

I dunno...maybe I'm not giving it the attention it might deserve, but it's just not tha important in the grand scheme of life....

Tony and I raced to 1000 posts and I thought that was a HOOT but like I said...after that it wasn't really a big deal

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
All I wanted was to KNOW what happened to them, or where they went. Like I said, I just wanted to know. I thought it was strange that the number droped, and wanted to know. I like to know. You know. Did I mention I like to know.
I know, that you know, that I know, that you want to....................... :flipa

1 - 18 of 18 Posts