Sport Bikes banner

61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Shitbike
9,822 Posts
Somebody should do a cartoon of Jesus getting wasted in Vegas, then getting AIDS from a transvestite in the back alley of a seedy strip club. That would even things out a bit.

I want to know why these people care so much about a cartoon. Is it because they're incapable of independent thought, and religion is telling them to act this way? Or are they genuinely outraged?

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
bush said:
Somebody should do a cartoon of Jesus getting wasted in Vegas, then getting AIDS from a transvestite in the back alley of a seedy strip club. That would even things out a bit.

I want to know why these people care so much about a cartoon. Is it because they're incapable of independent thought, and religion is telling them to act this way? Or are they genuinely outraged?
When the LA Times publishes a caricature of a Black man with a tail shortly after the LA riots, do you think they should just laugh it off. Those silly, dumb, violent Blacks, they just have no shame and no sense of free speech or jokes.

It's the same. Whites, Christians, and other cultures with higher social status can always laugh off jokes, they don't have consequences attatched to their dehumanized meanings.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
Oh thats right the riots werent a problem before the picture right?

So your saying that they werent acting like animals?

Or better yet, they were told they were animals so they acted like animals.......is this the case?

No it doesnt make it alright to make a shitty drawing like whomever did but Ill tell you this much, they did act like what they were drawn out to be in any shape or form. This is undenyable.

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
hybrid said:
Oh thats right the riots werent a problem before the picture right?

So your saying that they werent acting like animals?

Or better yet, they were told they were animals so they acted like animals.......is this the case?

No it doesnt make it alright to make a shitty drawing like whomever did but Ill tell you this much, they did act like what they were drawn out to be in any shape or form. This is undenyable.
There's uprising each and every wek, but I was referring to Paris a couple weks ago to be specific. You told them they were animals, and they obliged. You showed them how animals act, and they took your lead. Communication flows downstream from the master's hand to the bondsman's back.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
I disagree, for the most part we are all created equally, its up to the individual to choose to react as a man or an animal not both.

If everyone left the violence for defense there would be a lot less of this shit.

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
hybrid said:
I disagree, for the most part we are all created equally, its up to the individual to choose to react as a man or an animal not both.

If everyone left the violence for defense there would be a lot less of this shit.
Naive at best.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
You know what I dont get out of you license.........you seem to be fairly intelligent.

Why do you condone the behavior? Im naive because I dont? Because I expect all people to be outstanding individuals? Im naive because I think the majority should behave such as this instead of the minority?

·
at the track
3,121 Posts
m21att1 said:
At least when a priest fucks a little kid, you have other priests standing up against it. I've yet to hear muslims speak against these extremists.
That's because you don't read the news.

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
hybrid said:
You know what I dont get out of you license.........you seem to be fairly intelligent.

Why do you condone the behavior? Im naive because I dont? Because I expect all people to be outstanding individuals? Im naive because I think the majority should behave such as this instead of the minority?
I don't condone this behavior, but I know where they got it from, and I don't condone it there even moreso. I expect better from those with status of positions of power. The actions from the bottom are reactions to strategies of domination working on them, it's a fairly predicatable response. It's what's communicated to them. If you want to understand what I'm talking about in regard to uprising in Europe, watch the movie Dogville.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
fuck everyone of them protesting, maiming, killing and rioting... we should start to publically chop their heads off, then show it on the 6 oclock news.... they are nothing but a bunch of animals....

·
Registered
168 Posts
It is very oxymoronic. Mohammed was a prophet, NOT God, yet they revere him as if he was God. That my friends is idolatry.

Then they claim Jesus was "only a prophet".

The rioters are weak minds, united by the goals of the imams who seek to stir the pot.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Fargin_Bastige said:
If pictures or images of Mohammed are forbidden, how the hell do they know what he looks like anyway?
Because they are told by their imams that pictures of Mohammed were used in political cartoons.

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
Keith_J said:
Because they are told by their imams that pictures of Mohammed were used in political cartoons.
Kinda like Congress being told that Saddam had wmds. Except our protest was a little bit more expensive and efffective.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
hybrid said:
So fire bombing isnt a less acceptable behavior than say a cartoon?

Quick! Someone make a cartoon of me so I can rampage and start fires!

There is no excuse for the actions taking place. Personaly, if I had some control of the situation on hand.........Id rain down some lead on fuckers acting up like that. If you act savage you should be treated as such.
Hell yeah...damn savages...

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
license2ill said:
Kinda like Congress being told that Saddam had wmds. Except our protest was a little bit more expensive and efffective.
Not even close. Iraq was in material breach since 1998. UN drafted cease fire agreements included provisions that hostilities would resume if Iraq violated these conditions. Pull your head out of the sand.

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
Keith_J said:
Not even close. Iraq was in material breach since 1998. UN drafted cease fire agreements included provisions that hostilities would resume if Iraq violated these conditions. Pull your head out of the sand.
Perhaps this was a long time coming to, and the cartoon was jsut the last straw in a string of cultural tactics. Leave my dick in your ass, puppet.

·
Registered
168 Posts
license2ill said:
Perhaps this was a long time coming to, and the cartoon was jsut the last straw in a string of cultural tactics. Leave my dick in your ass, puppet.

You lost. Resorting to ad hominum attacks is the certain sign.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I don't believe all muslims are bad, but how do we know which ones are good and which ones are bad? Do we ask?

When I was out on patrols with my unit I didn't ask. I just assumed the worst...how can I not?

61 - 80 of 96 Posts