Sport Bikes banner

41 - 60 of 96 Posts

·
Shitbike
9,822 Posts
Everybody seems to think that ALL muslims are radical extremists. People need to understand that this isn't the case, and the ones that are completely batshit-loco are giving the majority of the Muslim population a bad rap.

Same thing goes for every other religion, including atheists. I've met plenty of decent people, but there's lots of rotten Christians, Jews, and Athiests. People wanting to pick a fight with every other religion just to prove they're right.

They're all fucking nuts, no need to be all worked up over the muslims.

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
bush said:
Everybody seems to think that ALL muslims are radical extremists. People need to understand that this isn't the case, and the ones that are completely batshit-loco are giving the majority of the Muslim population a bad rap.

Same thing goes for every other religion, including atheists. I've met plenty of decent people, but there's lots of rotten Christians, Jews, and Athiests. People wanting to pick a fight with every other religion just to prove they're right.

All religious thought, regardless of the god worshipped is flawed in it's basis for moral truth. It's all just domination strategy in it's fundamental foundation.

The will to seperate self and dominate other is evident in these cultural conflicts. Eventually it is realized that one consciousness exists, and it is self-loathing.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Bush: It's just that the muslim ones are trying to kill the rest of us, not save us.

TripleZ: I used to live in S.E. Asia and spent a lot of time going around Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore and the Philippines. Lot's of muslims in that neighborhood. I still go back on vacation periodically. Then just a short time around Egypt on business.

One thing I will say about Malaysia and Singapore is that even though they are muslim countries and you still find that hard line position, the governments don't put up with much extremist shit. They put the clamps on because they realize that sort of thing endangers the leadership.

·
Registered
516 Posts
license2ill said:
You live in years denominated by the life of their savior, you trade in money that takes the oath of trusting in their god, etc., etc. They have established a cloud of cultural dominance over you that you have already been forced to accept and celebrate as your own being. Ultimately those covert and insidious cultural aspects are the most powerful means of control, while freeedom from them defines our ideas of self and humanity. The overt acts of conversion are meaningless in the whole scheme of things. They've already got you living and breathing by their will.
Hey Fargin, how can we get a smilie smokin' a crack pipe???? j/k :) And I don't plan on getting into a religious debate on cultural dominance and who's will I/we live by.

·
Nurse Nymphette
7,289 Posts
I see lots of opinions, lots of differing perspectives. All I can say is opinions are like assholes everyone should have one and most of them stink.

If someone's opinions differs from yours, it certainly doesn't make you right and them wrong. It's just a matter of opinion. Although there is a great debate going on about this topic, I still see how some people think their thought process is more right than anothers.

An extremist is an extremist is an extremist. Honestly if it were impacting me I wouldn't give a rat's patootie if they are that way because life treated them badly, they see our "soft" life or they worship the GOD Waldo. It's just another person or people trying to adjust my way of thinking to fit their scheme of things.

Nothing in this world is cut and dry. I am sure there are reasons for so many things that happen. Cultural differences can seem like a endless chasm but...it still doesn't mean if I don't understand someone it gives them the right to punish me in some way.

I don't know that I will ever understand what truly drives people to do the things that they do. AND I mean all persons, Muslims, radical Christians or whatever.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
Triple_Z said:
Hey Fargin, how can we get a smilie smokin' a crack pipe???? j/k :) And I don't plan on getting into a religious debate on cultural dominance and who's will I/we live by.
Ah dont mind old license2ill.........he's harmless but he sure likes to stir up shit. Being an american has made him hate what his own people do.

According to him the way of the world should be with the rules of 3rd world countries and minority driven control. Because anything in life is like that.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
hybrid said:
Ah dont mind old license2ill.........he's harmless but he sure likes to stir up shit. Being an american has made him hate what his own people do.

According to him the way of the world should be with the rules of 3rd world countries and minority driven control. Because anything in life is like that.
You will never fully understand what someone is trying to say if you cannot imagine the paradigm from which they say it. Whether or not you are aware of it, your characterization of his points could not be more illustrative of exactly what he is speaking to, the marginalization of people, cultures, and views outside of the structures of power.

It's not a matter of hate. It's a matter of negotiating from a win-win perspective versus a win-lose perspective.

That said, I'll leave him to defend his own arguments.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
Yeah your right Dave..........his whole motive on politics is that no matter what, we as americans impose control whether it be from the use of the english language to immagrant rights and now to how a people that have been at war with themselves since the dawn of time is persecuted by the rest of the world at our expense.

Gimme a break, those people have been killing each other since the dawn of time, americans, cartoons and the like have nothing to do with it. Its a mere excuse to behave like animals. Something not always reserved for the middle east as our own people would like to behave like this as well at times.

It only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch. I see it as nothing more than a few people justifying poor behavior to the rest of them.

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
hybrid said:
Yeah your right Dave..........his whole motive on politics is that no matter what, we as americans impose control whether it be from the use of the english language to immagrant rights and now to how a people that have been at war with themselves since the dawn of time is persecuted by the rest of the world at our expense.

Gimme a break, those people have been killing each other since the dawn of time, americans, cartoons and the like have nothing to do with it. Its a mere excuse to behave like animals. Something not always reserved for the middle east as our own people would like to behave like this as well at times.

It only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch. I see it as nothing more than a few people justifying poor behavior to the rest of them.

You ever see Gangs of New York, or maybe The Oustiders previous to that? The end scene of Gangs of New York is reminiscent of that scenario, and it's spot on.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
of what scenario?

Please show me your correlation of the movie "Gangs of New York" and what we are talking about.

Ive seen the movie and yet its been a long time, not that it held so much in my head anyways.

Im being honest, I want to hear what it is that you have to say on the subject.

·
Registered
778 Posts
bush said:

At least when a priest fucks a little kid, you have other priests standing up against it. I've yet to hear muslims speak against these extremists.

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
hybrid said:
of what scenario?

Please show me your correlation of the movie "Gangs of New York" and what we are talking about.

Ive seen the movie and yet its been a long time, not that it held so much in my head anyways.

Im being honest, I want to hear what it is that you have to say on the subject.

Well, what do you remember it being about?

Just to provide my insight, It's about inter-class fiighting, while being on the bottom of the barrel, trying to find ways to further separate and discriminate against your own likes when no skin color, no religion, and other outward distinguishers were present. Irish vs Irish while they were all micks in the ghetto to the rest of the world, which was bombing the shit out of them while they fought each other.

The will to label and dominate other even when other doesn't really exist. It's alearned behavior and a model given to them by the dominant culture, namely the West.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
Actually while I was watching GMA this morning (its a lame show but its whats on while I get ready) they had some PR guy for muslims.

I dont know the anchor but he asked the guy why it was okay for the muslims to go ballistic but its not just as justifiable to have the jews go crazy when in Egypt, they show rabi's drinking blood and desecrating the other "infidel" religions.

Even the so called PR guy was trying to dodge out of the question. He actually defended the idiocy the is going on.

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
hybrid said:
Actually while I was watching GMA this morning (its a lame show but its whats on while I get ready) they had some PR guy for muslims.

I dont know the anchor but he asked the guy why it was okay for the muslims to go ballistic but its not just as justifiable to have the jews go crazy when in Egypt, they show rabi's drinking blood and desecrating the other "infidel" religions.

Even the so called PR guy was trying to dodge out of the question. He actually defended the idiocy the is going on.
bush defends his idiocy all the time. What's the difference?

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
license2ill said:
bush defends his idiocy all the time. What's the difference?
I wont argue with that..........

I still find it funny that a supposed well spoken person who is claiming to be the guy to help you understand where the muslims are coming from and how they get to be the way they are is actually defending and yet dodging the equality policy.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
license2ill said:
Well, what do you remember it being about?

Just to provide my insight, It's about inter-class fiighting, while being on the bottom of the barrel, trying to find ways to further separate and discriminate against your own likes when no skin color, no religion, and other outward distinguishers were present. Irish vs Irish while they were all micks in the ghetto to the rest of the world, which was bombing the shit out of them while they fought each other.

The will to label and dominate other even when other doesn't really exist. It's alearned behavior and a model given to them by the dominant culture, namely the West.
I hardly agree that is a behavior given to them by the dominant culture. People do that in general. Hell primates in general have warfare.

You telling me that people dont segregate themselves? There is no way thats learned. Its just the way of a predator animal life style. Chimpanzees, lions, hippos all do this.

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
hybrid said:
I wont argue with that..........

I still find it funny that a supposed well spoken person who is claiming to be the guy to help you understand where the muslims are coming from and how they get to be the way they are is actually defending and yet dodging the equality policy.
Equality policy?

I just want to know who is being held to the higher standard of moral behavior, and who is continuing communication of dominance.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
So fire bombing isnt a less acceptable behavior than say a cartoon?

Quick! Someone make a cartoon of me so I can rampage and start fires!

There is no excuse for the actions taking place. Personaly, if I had some control of the situation on hand.........Id rain down some lead on fuckers acting up like that. If you act savage you should be treated as such.

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
hybrid said:
So fire bombing isnt a less acceptable behavior than say a cartoon?

Quick! Someone make a cartoon of me so I can rampage and start fires!

There is no excuse for the actions taking place. Personaly, if I had some control of the situation on hand.........Id rain down some lead on fuckers acting up like that. If you act savage you should be treated as such.
You got it backwards. Tell someone they are a dog long enough, and they evenetually play the part. I know, I know, you haven't called anyone a dog in specific terms, nor have you established yourself as possessing any better moral character. In fact, not only have they been told they are dogs, but you;ve shown them just how dogs are supposed to act.

41 - 60 of 96 Posts