Sport Bikes banner

741 - 760 of 766 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,605 Posts
amazingly enough, you do smile!

This is what OH&S nd their harness, hardhat, safety glasses, legislation and regulation bullshit make me wanna do, ALL DAY, these days.

Been dazed and confused for so long it's not true. . .Took cold shower, man check out that 'doo!

and finally, this is what sunburn makes me feel like:
:spit:spit:spit:eek:nfloor:eek:nfloor:eek:nfloor

·
Shop Smart, Shop S-Mart!
1,135 Posts
I'll go next

First one is me N my lady freind at a 4th of July bags tourny, second one is my skinny ass on a rental pontoon on Lake Norfork in Arkansas, a beautiful place, hence the grin.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I've been pleased with it so far. That Aldana tribute design does sacrifice function for style a bit -- the pockets are inconveniently placed so as not to interfere with the graphics, but it's so darn cool I don't mind.

Wow, I had no idea the 1914 Illinois Time King was that fast. Speedy and handsome, too; it just doesn't get any better than that. :D

(Actually, also, that was a borrowed bike, while I was waiting for parts for my Ducati. The only real gripe I have ever had about Ducati ownership is the time and cost of parts when they are needed.)

PhilB
Yikes!

·
A guy on a scruffy bike
15,367 Posts
You sacrificed function for that kind of style? Yikes.
I explained exactly what function I sacrificed -- the pocket placement isn't ideal. Which isn't a huge sacrifice. It protects just as well as any other heavy leather jacket.

PhilB

·
Owned by marriage
1,190 Posts
Me as a fucking boot

Some shitty house we stayed in right after a patrol

Me when I first got out of the Marines in my s2000

Last year at school

Thanksgiving

zx6aaaarrr

Thank you for your service.

BTW, you put some wholes in government property. :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
Thank you for your service
BTW, you put some wholes in government property. :eek:nfloor
Beat me to it. I was about to say "thank you for your service", then the GF said to me "They let Erkel serve in the military?".

:)

Anyway, shes a hater. Thank you for your service. :hifive

RC

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
You don't look 54 at all! More like early 40's!

·
Are we not men?
9,009 Posts
Well, this thread has been around forever and I just never got around to it...and I don't have many pictures of myself. From the Indy GP a couple of years ago:

Attachments

741 - 760 of 766 Posts