Sport Bikes banner

721 - 740 of 767 Posts

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Here is me and my attack Boxer! :lao We are at a Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs game. They are the Philadelphia Phillies AAA team. Twice a year they have "dog night" and you can bring your dog. Always lots of fun.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,618 Posts
Anyone ever tell you that you look like Robin Williams? (at least in those pictures)
ha ha ha ha, yeah, all the time.

Here is me and my attack Boxer! :lao We are at a Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs game. They are the Philadelphia Phillies AAA team. Twice a year they have "dog night" and you can bring your dog. Always lots of fun.
dude, dog night? that is an awesome idea.

·
One Shot, One Kill.
218 Posts
old newbie here.

sadly just a friend...that I'm crazy about, she knows it and has feelings for me but has had a long term boyfriend so that's a no go.

few years back...I was pretty pissed off in this picture lol

edit:

here's my RTB and BP

·
Registered
210 Posts

This is me in the hat and jersey growling away at a local show with my band Locked...this pic is a little more than a year old.

Last summer with my sister's hamster...I mean dog! (actually I love that evil little dog!)

·
Registered
210 Posts
This is a better band shot....got to open for NYHC legends Merauder and Generation Kill!

·
Registered
848 Posts
This would be me and the Boss before we had kids and she was still riding. pic was taken up in Door County in WI, in the state park.

here's me and my brother (pit crew) at Road America. we were watching the trashed bike truck come up the lane wondering who wrecked.

·
HEHATEME
16,189 Posts
Me as a fucking boot

Some shitty house we stayed in right after a patrol

Me when I first got out of the Marines in my s2000

Last year at school

Thanksgiving

zx6aaaarrr

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
amazingly enough, you do smile!

This is what OH&S nd their harness, hardhat, safety glasses, legislation and regulation bullshit make me wanna do, ALL DAY, these days.

Been dazed and confused for so long it's not true. . .Took cold shower, man check out that 'doo!

and finally, this is what sunburn makes me feel like:

Reactions: scythe08

·
HEHATEME
16,189 Posts
I hate being sunburned!

721 - 740 of 767 Posts