584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:alky

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I got it 2 weeks ago.

It's amazing how little has changed on the bike (comparing mine and yours). And you actually have almost a full faring. I don't :(

·
Registered
981 Posts
Filip75 said:
Thanks. I got it 2 weeks ago.

It's amazing how little has changed on the bike (comparing mine and yours). And you actually have almost a full faring. I don't :(
thats cuz his bottom piece is aftermarket :alky

Attachments

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BuRn__ said:
thats cuz his bottom piece is aftermarket :alky
well, crap. I want one :headbang

·
Registered
268 Posts
Haha, it's alright. It was actually causing some ground clearance issues for me during corners so I don't have it on right now. It does look nice, though :flipa

·
Registered
981 Posts
The Red Raider said:
Haha, it's alright. It was actually causing some ground clearance issues for me during corners so I don't have it on right now. It does look nice, though :flipa
u willing to part with it? tho, i dont really have much right now. :a2

·
Registered
103 Posts
Filip, that's one nice EX500--I really like the silver on black. Have you thought about chopping the fender or getting the Competition Werkes fender eliminator?

RedRaider, looks nice with the full LP fairing. But what brand is the coffee can exhaust and what's it sound like? :p

I'll put up pics of my '88 soon as I can.

·
Registered
268 Posts
MaxPower said:
RedRaider, looks nice with the full LP fairing. But what brand is the coffee can exhaust and what's it sound like? :p
In all honesty it sounds like ass. It's a dirt bike can the old owner put on it that I haven't bothered to replace. It sounded great for a while but it's just too loud for a (relatively) slow bike like my 500. Looks pretty nice though I suppose.

·
Registered
268 Posts
BuRn__ said:
u willing to part with it? tho, i dont really have much right now. :a2
Hah, I would - but that's the thing that caught my eye the most when I bought it and I think it'll help resale value a little bit. Sorry about that bud :headbang

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MaxPower said:
Filip, that's one nice EX500--I really like the silver on black. Have you thought about chopping the fender or getting the Competition Werkes fender eliminator?
Yeah, that was my favorite color combo too. I'll do the fender delete next week (I took a week off of work to mess with a bike and ride all I want to... I hope it doesn't rain :( )

·
Registered
981 Posts
Filip75 said:
Yeah, that was my favorite color combo too. I'll do the fender delete next week (I took a week off of work to mess with a bike and ride all I want to... I hope it doesn't rain :( )
u get the fender eliminator, or r u doing it "garage-style"?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm just gonna cut it off (right below the reflectors)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts