Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife doesn't like vary many positions. We do missionary and she gets on top. Everyonce in a while, she lets me do doggie, but she says that it hurts her and doesn't feel very good. We have also tried (don't know the name) where she lays flat on her stomach and lifts her butt and I'm in from behind. She said that hurt too. Am I doing something wrong? I would like to try different positions. Help please.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Buy a book on Kamasutra. Thousands of positions that you could try, see what's comfortable & feels good for her.

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Stimy25 said:
My favorite position is on top of the neighbors wife, but it may not be for everyone....
Bwahahaha! I don't like one position, I like ALL positions!!! :D

·
Registered
85 Posts
Ok try this one.
Set her on her back in the typical missionary position, raise her legs nearly vertical while you are in front of her in a near sitting position with your knees bent fully. You should be able to go very deep here and have great control of the depth and pain / pleasure threashold of your lady. If you aint hitting cervix then you aint doing it right, for the beginner I might suggest propping a pillow under her until you get used to the position. Then you can try differing heights for more fun and control, in the end you should be able to get her a foot or two off the bed with little effort while sustaining rythym.

Once you have mastered that position try this one:
Both of you sit facing each other, knees bent - her legs crossing over yours. This position allows excellent penetration (if you work together as a team) and provides for some very good clitoral stimulation as well.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
for alot of women, doggie does hurt. Alot of guys are long, and even tho you men think that we are an endless cavern, (some are) most of us aren't. It DOES end, and getting slammed over and over in the cervical wall does not feel good. It does become very painfull after a while. We women know that you men want to go as deep as possible, but when in the doggie possision, you can only go so deep. That's why alot of women prefer being on top. We can take it all in and also, it's kinna a control thing. :D

You may have to slow down, and not try to ram yourself all the way into your wife while your doing doggie. I know it'll be hard (no pun intnded) not to, when your excited, your excited, but it can't be much of a turn on if your wife is in pain.

you may want to try placing your wife on her stomache, you place yourself on top of her, try not to crush her, make sure she has her legs together, but not clamped like a vise grip, and penatrating her that way. You dont go as deep. You can feel her back side pressing into your hips, and also, her vagina is tighter because of her leg being closed and you'll feel more of "her" wraped around you. It also hits a very nice spot for the wifie!

There are a ton of books out there. Karmasutra is pretty good....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, all. Sometimes she doesn't want to experiment I think that she is tired from chasing the kids all day and just wants to sleep. I'll try your suggestions.

·
Registered
251 Posts
t-loc said:
Thanks, all. Sometimes she doesn't want to experiment I think that she is tired from chasing the kids all day and just wants to sleep. I'll try your suggestions.
If that's the case, try this position: She lies on her side, head on a pillow, eyes closed, breathing deeply. You are standing up in the shower, eyes squinty, thinking about the girl from seventh grade with the big boobs and pleasuring yourself so your wife can get some sleep.

Welcome to being a dad... :D

·
Registered
912 Posts
Hers my advice... Get a new wife. Or just wisper "take it all you dirty whore" in her ear before you tear it up

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
japbike said:
for alot of women, doggie does hurt. .
Not for me it doesn't!! I love that position when I want to get all "animal" and "primal" at that point there is no pain!! :twofinger

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
Not for me it doesn't!! I love that position when I want to get all "animal" and "primal" at that point there is no pain!! :twofinger

:eek: Sixxy! you'r naughty!! COOL! :lol

hell, it does for me when they pound to hard (no pun intended) I guess I'm just a small girl! :lol .......... don't get me wrong, it DOES feel good, and there are sometimes when I wanna get rough.... But I'm more into being on top, that way you can grind! :eek: hahahah!!!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
You can do some grinding in the dog style too---ahemmmm--wink wink :)
Just have to know how to work it!!!! :leghump

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Stimy25 said:
oooooo Japbike is a wiggler. Love wigglers

come make me wiggle!!!! :2fingers

·
Registered
310 Posts
Girl, my dick is so long you couldnt begin to rub your clitty on my pubes...... Id have to reach up and punch it like a speed bag.........

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
japbike said:
:eek: Sixxy! you'r naughty!! COOL! :lol

hell, it does for me when they pound to hard (no pun intended) I guess I'm just a small girl! :lol .......... don't get me wrong, it DOES feel good, and there are sometimes when I wanna get rough.... But I'm more into being on top, that way you can grind! :eek: hahahah!!!
No she isn't... that's me :twofinger I find different things are better with some girls than others. I guess part of it has to do with size. I've been with girls everywhere from 4'11 to 6'3. Obviously things won't feel the same between them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts