Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Sorry man, you set yourself up, I just knocked you down :lol it's all in good spirits

Also, on topic, those are the two worst parents I've ever seen. Both wearing helmets while their two fat asses are smashing the unprotected kid between them. Their blubber isn't gonna protect that kid when they crash. I don't want the kid to die, but if they get in a wreck and the kid does die, first I'll beat the hell out of both the parents, and then tell them they deserved everything that happened to them.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
evils-03-RR said:
oh i know, i expected somthing like that. Do you know anything about painting plastics? Best type of paint to use, I'm gonna strip my rashed fairing today and start testing new colors.
Hahahaha, dude, you do not want my advice on painting fairings, whenever I crash on the RS250 I fix my own fiberglass farings and paint them myself. It involves two coats of primer and whatever color I have lying around in a spray can :D

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
another re-post.. still funny

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
evils-03-RR said:
oh i know, i expected somthing like that. Do you know anything about painting plastics? Best type of paint to use, I'm gonna strip my rashed fairing today and start testing new colors.

To start off with,it will take hours to get the paint down to the plastic.

Krylon makes a fusion paint that sticks to plastic but it wont look anything like stock when your done.

If you have the money,take the plastics off and take it to paint shop that uses House of Color paints.And check around to find someone that has done a lot of bikes.

·
Registered
63 Posts
:cry......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts