Votes: 22 78.6%
  • Bottom two?

Votes: 6 21.4%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, some of you may find this stupid, and what not. But it's an inside joke between me and some friends, and we are making are own "riding crew" and we have the text narrowed down to one of the two.

I don't want your opinion of what you think of the name or the idea, just which text you like better

Top two or the bottom two.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
My knowledge of semantics tells me to burst into unrestricted laughter. But, otherwise, I must say the top is my personal preference, especially considering the 2nd when in front of the white background strains my eyes.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well they wont have the white backround on them.

But it looks like the top might be the print we go with...It seems to be growing on me a lot more now.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I like the ones on the bottom, but that is just me!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Kawa-ZX9 said:
Is this some subliminal Iron Maiden Cd sell?
That would be killer.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
I think you needed a, "None of the above" option in your poll. But, then again, it might by all the blatant misuse of spelling in the thought that transposing certain letters for other letters is something that is cool that is throwing me off.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sure thing snigg.

Like I stated wraith...Didn't ask for opinions about what it says...just pick one of the two, if you couldn't do that you didn't have to respond. But I can see why it may be a little hard to comprehend what I wrote up above.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Well, I don't much care for either set but if I had to pick one, I'd go with the top set. I'm not sure how but it seems a little easier for me to distinguish the letters.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
IllKneeGrow said:
Like I stated wraith...Didn't ask for opinions about what it says...just pick one of the two, if you couldn't do that you didn't have to respond.
In the question of, "Which text is better", you have to concede several possible conclusions.

1. Neither is better than the other. They are both equally bad or equally good. In this case, "none of the above" applies, as does "all the above".

2. You asked which text is better, not font. The text elicits the appearance of ignorance as it includes gross mispellings, urbanized grammar, and all around lack of education. Mind you, the text includes these characteristics, not the font.

I provided the exact feedback you were seeking, as defined by your question.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And we weren't going for the most grammatically correct saying in the world. All you really had to say was top or bottom, because that is what I asked for. And thanks for pointing out that we mispelled a couple of words, I am sure that we didn't notice that.

And when I said text I was assuming that someone would take into consideration the font, and it seems that 20 people did that already.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Tee OH PEE
i think it looks cool actually. wanna ride in that group ill...

·
Registered
522 Posts
top.....i wonder if ugly riders still get chicks? :D

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Sorry. When someone asks me to evaluate my opinion of text, I consider the text, not the font it's written in. However, I still contend that neither top nor bottom or both top and bottom are viable possible outcomes you haven't considered.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
I was ugly long before you were born and will still be ugly long after you've grown up.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts