·
Official E-Thug
1,689 Posts
Def love the second one!

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm kinda angry about this Administration again. It came to a boil at the time of the elections and I have gotten over it but damn they make me sick lately. Their answer? Liberals are losers and we need to continue the fight. Domestic Spying is good for you. We barely knew Jack Abramoff...etc...ad nauseum...blah blah blah.

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Not to go off topic of the post, but to respond to your comments Domestic spying has been around since carter and congress made it legal without court orders. Remember Clinton? - Project Eschelon. That was real domestic spying specifically within the country. Bush's program only takes affect on international communication to or from the US. Here's the thing. If this was so bad why hasn't it taken hold and why aren't all the democratic leaders calling for impeachment? Oh wait, the dems don't have any leaders.

And you're grasping at straws with Haliburton. Purely conspiracy theory crap that has no basis in fact.

And liberals are losing. What is their plan? There is no leadership. Everything they do comes from a hatred of Bush.

Abramoff penetrated both sides of the isle. Again, conspiracy theories with no basis. Only providing for comic relief.

I'm not a Bushie, but The dems and mainstream press are grasping at straws to take down Bush no matter how bad it makes them look.

·
Shitbike
9,822 Posts
Geowitz said:
If this was so bad why hasn't it taken hold and why aren't all the democratic leaders calling for impeachment? Oh wait, the dems don't have any leaders.
No, it's because any attempt to do so would just be shot down by the Republican controlled congress anyway.

And you're grasping at straws with Haliburton. Purely conspiracy theory crap that has no basis in fact.
It's a pretty well-known fact that Halliburton and it's subsidiary (KBR) have won dozens of bids in Iraq and domestically, all because they were never announced publicly. Research it.

And liberals are losing. What is their plan? There is no leadership. Everything they do comes from a hatred of Bush.
Liberals are worthless, but then again so are Republicans. It doesn't matter which party you think is right, both of them are complete clusterfucks.

Abramoff penetrated both sides of the isle. Again, conspiracy theories with no basis. Only providing for comic relief.
If you're going to ignore all the evidence of questionable politics and just call it a conspiracy theory, you're better off just keeping quiet and not making yourself look like an idiot.

I'm not a Bushie, but The dems and mainstream press are grasping at straws to take down Bush no matter how bad it makes them look.
Maybe that's because the majority of Americans are sick and tired of the same bullshit. Two hundered years ago, people would have called it patriotic, or a revolution.

Now indecisive morons all over the internet just smear anybody who complains. God Bless America.

·
Registered
173 Posts
You look like a moron just as much as those who you so frequently ridicule. I could give a rats ass if you think I look like an idiot.

Republican controlled congress????!!! They don't have any guts what so ever. All the dems will do anyways is filibuster. Either way, they know they were briefed on the NSA program and that it's perfectly legal.

Yes. Haliburton has won many contracts, but if you knew anything about the vastness of the infrastructure projects and researched it further rather than listening blindly to som anti-capitalist web-site you would know that not just any Joe Blow contractor can nor is qualified to even bid in such instances. The scope of these projects aren't possible without serious funding, insurance backing, and other major factors that very few companies can even dream of. It's a closed bidding process and it should be.

Abramoff is a scandal on both sides. Where hell did I say their weren't questionable politics? Calm down there buddy, all I said was that it is not just a republican scandal. All you want to do is somehow link Bush to as much scandal as you can and hope that something sticks.

·
Registered
173 Posts
You really should refrain from using the idiot and moron comments so much. It makes you look like that much more of an ass. I try to hold back emotions and dicuss things relatively civil. Your post definitely warrants a likewise resopnse though.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Geowitz said:
History has a way of rooting out the facts.
And who wants to take Bush down, he is basically a lame duck President with a cloud of Scandal rolling in. The only thing he can accomplish in the next few years is perpetuating this "War on Terror".
At least the Economy is doing great!!! If you think $68 a Barrel Gas and a negative 200 Dow Jones is great... :rolleyes
Herbert Hoover called...he said he wants the "Worst President" title back.

By the way, I cannot stand the Democratic leadership right now either. I think I would vote John McCain if he ran. Too bad the Bush crowd labled him a War damaged unstable candidate the first go round.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Geowitz said:
Yes. Haliburton has won many contracts, but if you knew anything about the vastness of the infrastructure projects and researched it further rather than listening blindly to som anti-capitalist web-site you would know that not just any Joe Blow contractor can nor is qualified to even bid in such instances. The scope of these projects aren't possible without serious funding, insurance backing, and other major factors that very few companies can even dream of. It's a closed bidding process and it should be.
How do you think this Company became so vast. People like Cheney at the helm using insider influence peddling. Someone like Abrahamoff comes along and moves money and influence until he gets what he wants. It's disturbing to see how our Country is run now.
A trip here, some property there, tax break, kickback, payoff, graft...its all the same...

Also the use of the word "Won" as in "Yes. Haliburton has won many contracts" has a connotation that there were TWO or more competitors...Jokes on you... :eek:nfloor

uh...I mean..on me (and any other taxpayer) :bitchslap :urowned

·
Registered
173 Posts
jim schmidt said:
I think he's responding to your level of factual incorrectness and your demeaning tone. Both reveal something about you.

Was that civil enough?
You missed a key word "relatively" civil. Either way, I try not to label people, just their ideas. Otherwise this would get too personal and I know as much about you personally as you do me.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
kazlab67 said:
History has a way of rooting out the facts.
And who wants to take Bush down, he is basically a lame duck President with a cloud of Scandal rolling in. .
He was a lame duck president since he was govenor of Texas (the only clemency to execution he gave down there was to Serial Killer Henry Lee Lucas), the only reason he is president now is because of massive vote fraud and Diebold voting machines.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts