Sport Bikes banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
234 Posts
ok so let me get this straight. some fuckhead takes a girl on a ride, no gear, wrecks and leaves her ass there? that is messed up. you just don't do that. take a gun and shoot me before doing that. i mean come on, how could you do that to a friend or even an aquaintence???????? that fucker deserves to be beaten to death with small stones thrown by the community.
 

·
CaGeD FuRy !!!
Joined
·
231 Posts
our thoughts exactly.. i say we email lakeland pd and warn them a vigilante group is after thier suspect and if they wanna see em in jail they better hurry otherwise they may as well prop up thier feet and have a zip bag ready.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
23 Posts
Said rider is not a "normal" rider, he was riding a 92 Kawasaki, and he had no endorsement to be riding. I am hoping to be able to post a name later today, so we can figure out who this little shit is.

Also sadly to report, the woman has passed away. :( :( :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
235 Posts
Published Wednesday, August 11, 2004
LAKELAND

Motorcyclist Dies of Injuries

A motorcyclist injured in a crash off Duff Road on Sunday has died, the Florida Highway Patrol reported.

Jennifer Drawdy, 28, died early Tuesday at Lakeland Regional Medical Center, troopers reported.

Drawdy was the passenger on a motorcycle driven by a man who ran away after the crash.

The man has not been arrested. Patrol spokesman Larry Coggins would not say whether troopers know the name of the driver.

According to a report, Drawdy and the driver were headed east on Duff Road about 1:50 p.m. when the motorcycle struck the back of a car that stopped to make a left turn onto Highland Grove Drive.
 

·
Florida Forum Moderator
Joined
·
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Baldman said:
Does this mean you know her relationship with God?
No need for this here....this is not a religion board.

I think what Nekkid was trying to say is that being anywhere, besides in pain sitting in some hospital, is being in a better place.

Gov
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
765 Posts
The Governor said:
No need for this here....this is not a religion board.

I think what Nekkid was trying to say is that being anywhere, besides in pain sitting in some hospital, is being in a better place.

Gov
*sigh* Sensitivity issues - Is there a reason for this post, rather than letting someone respond to a valid question? This is not a death, porn, or politics board either, but those topics are discussed. Please allow a person to complete a Q&A before feeling the need to :brick , regardless of your 'official' status on this board (of which I do not know).
 

·
Florida Forum Moderator
Joined
·
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Baldman said:
*sigh* Sensitivity issues - Is there a reason for this post, rather than letting someone respond to a valid question? This is not a death, porn, or politics board either, but those topics are discussed. Please allow a person to complete a Q&A before feeling the need to :brick , regardless of your 'official' status on this board (of which I do not know).
My official status is Moderator of the Florida forum. If you wish to discuss religion take it to the open forums. I have no use for a religion discussion in my forum. So like I said before, take it elsewhere. You will receive no other warning.

Gov
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
765 Posts
The Governor said:
My official status is Moderator of the Florida forum. If you wish to discuss religion take it to the open forums. I have no use for a religion discussion in my forum. So like I said before, take it elsewhere. You will receive no other warning.

Gov
I do not wish to 'discuss' religion, just know whether he is aware of her 'status'. You are making this way more than what it is.
 

·
Florida Forum Moderator
Joined
·
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Baldman said:
I do not wish to 'discuss' religion, just know whether he is aware of her 'status'. You are making this way more than what it is.
Does it sound like we know this poor girl personally? If we did, don't you think we would also know who she was riding with? Geesh, some people.

The statement that was made about her being in a better place is one that's been around for a long time. It is one of general good will to someone who has passed away. Or in this case murdered by the dumbass that she was riding with and left for dead. And yes I used the word murdered, because when the state catches up to him, that's exactly what he will be charged with.

** Let's get this thread back on topic. **

May Jennifer Drawdy RIP.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
894 Posts
No doubt, that's murder 100%. You take a chance by riding with no gear, but when flee you are making a concious decision to be wreckless. If I picked up some chick on the side of the road who needed a ride 5 blocks away and we wrecked, I think that's an accident.

But if I did what this guy did, it's premeditated. I made a conscioius decision that resulted in death. That, in my opinion, is murder. Kind of like if I fired a rifle into the woods and it killed somebody, then it's manslaughter at most. But if I aimed at you standing in front of a tree, then it's murder.

Damn I'm through ranting. Eat shit dude who ran and I PRAY that she's in a better place :boid
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
I just wish we all could get a swift kick on this guy before the cops get him. It's BS. Why be such a chicken shit?
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
Now we see the dumbasses face. I hope he gets some serious ass packing action in there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
765 Posts
From the pic, it looks like he already has the silhouette of someone's nutsack below his lips. So...maybe he enjoys the attention he receives while in prison.

Can someone please post a link to any further information on the capture and/or the information on the sheriff's website?
 
21 - 40 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top