Sport Bikes banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Baldman said:
'twins' = breasts.

*back on-topic*
:huh Trying to determine why the FHP did not run the license plate/VIN and pay the moto owner a visit at their house.
I figured that. It was the "you could too if you play your cards right" part that I was inquiring about. :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
L8 Braker said:
The bike rear ended a car at a high rate of speed, and both were thrown...I don't know about him, but she wasn't wearing any gear and I'm not sure if she made it through the night...
Man, that sucks. You keep seeing articles on wrecks all the time now it seems. You guys (and gals) drive safe... we don't need to read about anyone else.

·
Registered
235 Posts
FHP Identifies Injured Woman

Troopers identified Lakeland resident Jennifer Drawdy as the woman who was injured in a motorcycle crash off Duff Road on Sunday afternoon.

Drawdy, 28, was in critical condition Monday night at Lakeland Regional Medical Center, Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Larry Coggins said.

Drawdy was the passenger on a motorcycle driven by a man who ran away after the crash and has not been apprehended, Coggins said.

According to an FHP report, Drawdy and the driver were headed east on Duff Road about 1:50 p.m. when the motorcycle struck the back of a car that stopped to make a left turn onto Highland Grove Drive.

Coggins would not say whether troopers know the name of the driver.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Published Wednesday, August 11, 2004
LAKELAND

Motorcyclist Dies of Injuries

A motorcyclist injured in a crash off Duff Road on Sunday has died, the Florida Highway Patrol reported.

Jennifer Drawdy, 28, died early Tuesday at Lakeland Regional Medical Center, troopers reported.

Drawdy was the passenger on a motorcycle driven by a man who ran away after the crash.

The man has not been arrested. Patrol spokesman Larry Coggins would not say whether troopers know the name of the driver.

According to a report, Drawdy and the driver were headed east on Duff Road about 1:50 p.m. when the motorcycle struck the back of a car that stopped to make a left turn onto Highland Grove Drive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.