Sport Bikes banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Wheeliesteve said:
Damn, I don't ever let a girl ride with me without wearing gear. I don't care if I don't wear it I always make my passenger wear it all. Couldn't live with myself if something happened to them. Some of the responsibilty has to go to the passenger that's willing to get on the bike without it. Should be driver's responsibility.

I couldn't agree with you more Steve. My life is one thing. But if I cause harm to or kill another person (especially a friend) I could not live with myself. That is the only reason I have been going without gear a couple times in the past few weeks, I've been making the passenger wear it. I guess it is time for me to get another helmet so both I and her can have one. It show's what type of guy he was if he ran off leaving the passenger there hurt. Reminds me of the guy running from cops with the 16 year old girl. Dumbasses :mad:

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I just wish we all could get a swift kick on this guy before the cops get him. It's BS. Why be such a chicken shit?

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Now we see the dumbasses face. I hope he gets some serious ass packing action in there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.