Sport Bikes banner

Police chase, from the perspective of police motorcycle

2K views 27 replies 23 participants last post by  mangosmoothie16 
#1 ·
#7 ·
I thought the cop was plenty cautious at stop signs etc., cool video though, nice riding by the cop.

I wonder if that mazda 3 was a 'speed' 3 with some work done, he kept ahead of the cop pretty well in the straights of all places.

#28 ·
Negative. Speed3 only comes in a hatch. It had hubcaps so it must have been a 2.0 and was a sedan. They are slow cars accelerating. Mine does 0-60 in about 8 seconds. But they do handle well though. I'm not surprised it out handled the big police bike.

#10 ·
Bah, I've ridden far faster through way worse (in an emergency, mind you). Didn't look dangerous at all, just fun. Surprised a bike couldn't keep up better with a Mazda.

The cop was in great shape, running after the dude like that. I wouldn't want to mess with him. Then again, I wouldn't want to mess with anyone.

#15 ·
Our department uses Harley-Davidson Ultra Classics. The Township a few over has a BMW R1200RT-P and a Kawasaki Concourse 14P. They both do over 130. I will not answer any questions on how I know this.... :p

#20 ·
"Catch and release"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.