Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
I thought the cop was plenty cautious at stop signs etc., cool video though, nice riding by the cop.

I wonder if that mazda 3 was a 'speed' 3 with some work done, he kept ahead of the cop pretty well in the straights of all places.

·
You are here
3,535 Posts
Bah, I've ridden far faster through way worse (in an emergency, mind you). Didn't look dangerous at all, just fun. Surprised a bike couldn't keep up better with a Mazda.

The cop was in great shape, running after the dude like that. I wouldn't want to mess with him. Then again, I wouldn't want to mess with anyone.

·
Registered
15,272 Posts
Hmm, I thought the cop was running pretty slowly, really let some gaps open.

I'm guessing that's on purpose, his main goal seemed to be observation, to allow time for the large number of responding officers to converge

Camera perspectives are always a bit misleading

·
You are here
3,535 Posts
Hmm, I thought the cop was running pretty slowly, really let some gaps open.

I'm guessing that's on purpose, his main goal seemed to be observation, to allow time for the large number of responding officers to converge

Camera perspectives are always a bit misleading
Good point, could be. Still looked like fun. I usually think of being a cop as kind of a bad job, but it has some serious perks, including getting to ride like that.

·
The cake is a lie
10,153 Posts
Saw this on reddit yesterday - some ballsy riding; lots of debris in the corners.

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Our department uses Harley-Davidson Ultra Classics. The Township a few over has a BMW R1200RT-P and a Kawasaki Concourse 14P. They both do over 130. I will not answer any questions on how I know this.... :p

·
Registered
743 Posts
If I were the cop I would keep my distance too, especially at high speed. Never know when that dude will jam his brakes and if you are close it could get nasty for you, especially if you dont react instantly.

·
Silent pipes take lives
12,981 Posts

·
Silent pipes take lives
12,981 Posts
"Catch and release"

1 - 20 of 28 Posts