Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
WTF, OVER ?
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a great time riding w/ everyone, it felt like the old days on the way back.......
but one question, why did yall get off on 27???

anywho, we should get together again and find another destination.....

oh yea, i was home and getting my shower by 330 :flipa

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I had fun hanging with everyone too. I'll start up loading a few of the pics I took. Or should I say, THE few pics I took. Best thing about today is we only had two injuries. Bee sting (that little bastard), Hope you're all better M. And a knick on an elbow for Bobby. Guess he got a little out of control while facilitating himself after seeing the hooters girls. :twofinger

Oh wait.... three injuries. Forget J was bleeding from an unknown location around her hands. :dunno

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
BET being :gay (notice key placement of bracelet) :twofinger :twofinger

Attachments

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Bobby isn't afraid of associating with people who wear it the "other way :gay"

Should this be moved to the shocker thread?

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Was nice to meet you all. Nice turnout, except maybe for a little rain, a crazy Bee and a long short cut....(told you we could end up in Daytona by following me).

Thank you again for coming and help to raise money for Justin and is family, around 8000$

·
Registered
894 Posts
Yea buddy! How about that HEAT???!!! No worries though, I wouldn't have missed it for the world. I love hittin a long ride everyone once in awhile with a big pack like that.

I'm sure I'll sleep like a log tonight cause I'm not gonna take that nap I promised myself. Nic, thanx for the pics, I know you got more! How about the incident on the way back (on 27, which was my decision)? That fucker in the red solara???? Man I wish I carried ball bearings.

None the less, after I tried to pass him he guns it and rides my ass like a Nascar dude. After I break checked his dumbass, he decides to do a rollin road block on RSixxy and her friend. Well I'll be DAMNED if I'm gonna let someone get left behind so pretty much stopped him in his tracks to let the two go by.

My only regret is that we didn't pull off so his jaw could meet my carbon fibers, fucker.

Anyways, good times and a good cause. I'm sure the money raised is a drop in the bucket for Justin's needs but I hope it helps ease the pain. Thank you to him and his family for having us and putting on a fine poker run.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I agree... It was an honor to ride with everyone for such a great cause. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. The weather sucked but we still made the best of it like we always do.

To the idiot in the solara on 27 :ar :mg :nutkick . I seen him. We may have been weaving a little through traffic but we would have been out of his way in no time. He didn't have to be a ass tick. That's why I usually try to carry a couple of spark plugs in my pockets for things like that. :brick

I'm just glad everyone made it ok. I only have a few more pics but I will try to post those tomorrow. The rain made it a very "I don't feel like shooting" kind of day.

By the way. Many thanks Tom and Donna for her bring the truck out to store the gear. It saved me from sweating my balls off the rest of the way. :headbang

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Had a blast as usual hanging with the crew and doing a good deed as well.
Makes me feel all warm inside (in a non-faggish way). LOL

Naughty: :flipa :spank bad boy, game on Biotch. LMAO

It was almost all good til I got about 15min away from home and the sky fell out. :boid . Decided to run 275, tryin to miss it the best I could, and almost lost the bike :2eek . I switched lanes and there she went, the rear kicked out-back in, had a good head shake but was able to hold her up :headbang .
Didnt freak me out that bad but I bet all the cars behind me were like "wholy shit".

All and All it was a good time. Definetly would not have missed it, even if I did get home SOAKED

·
Registered
533 Posts
BBarnes719 said:
Had a great time riding w/ everyone, it felt like the old days on the way back.......
but one question, why did yall get off on 27???

anywho, we should get together again and find another destination.....

oh yea, i was home and getting my shower by 330 :flipa

Yea, it did fell like the old days. We really just need to start doing a ride like that every once in a while. I know that alot of people are feeling pretty sore right now, but that is part of the ride.

Had a blast riding with everyone and no mishaps except for Mrs. Gov. Hope you feel better now.

It was for a good cause and I wish Justin and his family the very best and I will keep them in my prayers. I also thought it was a very good thing for the man who won the 50/50 to donate all the money back to Justin.

Congrats to the winning hand in the poker run goes to UpallNite. I hope you use the money to buy a good pair of gloves that don't bleed on ya. :)

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Just basically woke up from a nap...got in the door at 4:30 uggghhh..I crashed out on my living room floor :lol

Great ride and that short cut.....whooooo hooooo LMAO Actually I liked the rain better than the scortching heat!

Also great to meet some of you and put your face now to your screen name.

BET--thanks for riding out with me this EARLY morning! and also waiting up for me in that traffic jam on I-4. In fact thank you to Naughty for waiting up and sorry I never got his name (the oriental guy on the RC51) for waiting up as well...I saw you under an overpass pulled over but you couldn't hear me!!

Wolverine--great to meet you and thanks for the help with my bird's nest hair mess :lol <wink>

GSXR SICKS--thanks for getting us through that hole you made with that azzhat Solara--I thought that guy was going to hit you at one point--jerk!!!! :finger

I came up 75 to 54 and beat the rain!! I came up the ramp on the LOL exit pretty fast and well I know my bike is going to stop so I did right on a dime...the cars with the red lights now had green so this car that was going to go stopped in the intersection while I came to my dead stop---rolled down his window and him and his girl start yelling at me!! LOL "you need to stop blah blah" I was like "WTF? I am stopped you moron--get the hell out of my face!!!"

Now he's holding up traffic behind me yelling at me!! What a dizzick!!! :lol

I put 350mi on the bike round trip!! Great ride and for a great cause too!! I wish Justin and his family the best and he will be in my thoughts and prayers as well!!! :)

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Poker run

Well it was raining and it was hot as hell!!! :devil
But the ride was for a good cause.... :dblthumb
Also met some new peeps cool!! :cool:
So it was defiantly a good day. yes :headbang

I'll have my bike back by the end of the week. :2devil

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
BET..... I hope you know I have nothing but love for ya. (In a non left hand bracelet wearing kind of way :twofinger ) Sorry man. Couldn't help it. Besides there are only a few of us that know what we are talking about. I'll continue to help you with staying in the closet

Kenny, I don't know what those old days are like. But as I have said before it seems as though I've missed out on a lot of good times. Hopefully there will be manymore to come. I look forward to many more rides with you. :headbang

Rsixxy, No problem on waiting up. I seen the look on some cagers faces when we were weaving through them. I just wanted to make sure we all got out of there fine. I knew the Bartow peeps were going to leave me hanging at the parkway anyways.

Speedwheelie, Hurry up and get that thing on the road. Get over to a dry bikenight and you can wheel the crap out of my SV if ya want. :2eek

As for being soaked. It sucked but I seem to be getting accustomed to it. Bike is filthy. I tried talking Jen into washing it but she didn't take the whole "best friend for life thing" :mad: So if anyone gets bored let me know. :lol

·
Registered
600 Posts
I can't say it any better than all of yall already did, but i had a great time as well.
I didn't see the assclown on 27, wish i did...i woulda had some fun with him. When we got on I-4 it felt good to break loose so i took off...traffic got backed up so the gov, gsxr sicks & upallnite caught up to me and we rode together. It was good to meet ya wolverine, wild speed and rsixxygirl.
hope our donations help justin! later

·
I'm A Naughty Girl
837 Posts
Ditto, Ditto Thanks to all the peeps who went out in the shitty weather and helped a fellow biker in need. It was a great day even with the rain! Still cant believe I won the Poker Run. Anybody want to ride over to Leesburg! 500 smacks...WOW! Nice meeting some new peeps, RSixxy, sorry I did'nt get to talk to ya. I'll see you on our Lady's Ride. Once again, Had a great time!

·
Registered
533 Posts
UPallNITE said:
Ditto, Ditto Thanks to all the peeps who went out in the shitty weather and helped a fellow biker in need. It was a great day even with the rain! Still cant believe I won the Poker Run. Anybody want to ride over to Leesburg! 500 smacks...WOW! Nice meeting some new peeps, RSixxy, sorry I did'nt get to talk to ya. I'll see you on our Lady's Ride. Once again, Had a great time!
I'll go with ya on that one and help you spend it.

I haven't been up there in awhile. Maybe we can plan it on one of our Sat. rides

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I would be more than happy to go to. Just give me a call and let me know when. I havn't been there before.

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
UPallNITE said:
OK, guys! Lets plan the ride over, maybe I'll buy you all a keychain! :headbang
Awhh, Jen u are such a sweetheart :lol
Can I get 1? papapapaplease!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sorry everyone got wet:
But I would like to say thanks to Justin family!
And we pray that he has a speedy recovery.
And a long and happy life with all the people that loves him so much. :)

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
The Governess and I had a great time on the Poker Run. The weather could have been a little better, but overall it was a good ride. Especially the curves we hit leaving the Pub! That episode with the Solara was funny as hell! Way to go Bobby! And how about those two Big Dog bikes that rode with us? Those things were sweet! After we got home I spent about 2 hrs. cleaning and lubing the bike. No sweat though, it needed it anyway. I have a bunch of pics, but I haven't had the time to pull 'em off the camera. I'll try and make some time tonight.

Gov

1 - 20 of 31 Posts