POLK

-Bartow, Sunoco at 7.00am
-W.H, 7/11 on 540 at 7.30am
-I4 & 27, Bob Evans at 8.00am

BREVARD

-Cocoa, Shell on 520 ..west of the I-95 exit at 7:00am

ORANGE

-Apopka, McDonald on 441 at 8.15

If other points have been designated, post them.

We are all meeting at the Kickin Chickin in Mt. Dora on Hwy. 441 in the Winn Dixie Plaza around 9:00 am for registration.

Thanks

·
I'm A Naughty Girl
837 Posts
We will going to all these stops in order of times. So pick one and be there, the group will stopping by to pick riders up.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Thanks for the little timeline Jen!! :)

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
gezz.... all these choices!!! I can't decide where to be and when!!! :dunno

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
UPallNITE said:
Are you guys makin fun of me?! :moon
I'm not.. seriously..... I try not to make fun of anyone that can out ride me.....

damn.... I guess that is why I usually only make fun of myself? :alky

·
Registered
894 Posts
I'd offer some of my Tampa buddies a place to stay Saturday night so they wouldn't have to leave so early, but all I got is floor space and a tub :dunno

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
GSXR SICKS said:
I'd offer some of my Tampa buddies a place to stay Saturday night so they wouldn't have to leave so early, but all I got is floor space and a tub :dunno
I never thought about that... I think I could spare one bed and a couch.

Oh....and by the way....thats on top of the floor space and tub that Bobby is offering up. I may even be able to talk my way into having the entire garage for bike parking.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Really??? Hmmmm...that would be cool actually...would save from having to wake up at 3am in the morning :lol I don't snore so that's a plus!!!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
894 Posts
Yeah... it kinda sucks being a bachlor when it comes to hosting friends. I got the house and everything in it except the one thing I really need. FURNITURE! Having one love seat for people to sleep on sucks. But those of you who came to the bbq already know that (how many people had to sit on campin chairs or the floor?

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Jen...thanks...I will call you (can you PM me your # again--I am pretty sure I have it in my PMs..but just want to make sure) sometime later in the week and let you know if I will be coming over...that's vey nice of you :)

·
I'm A Naughty Girl
837 Posts
Hey Bobby, why dont you plan a little something for our activities for Sat. night? Since we might have some Tampa peeps over this way, we should party,cook, or something. Right? :alky :cheers

·
Registered
894 Posts
Sounds good to me, I planned on staying around town that night anyways. If enough people are interested we can do a cook-out deal. If not, screw you, I'm goin to BEEFS!

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
UPallNITE said:
Sixxy my place is open if you need a room. Un-like Bobby, I have plenty of furniture!
Damn... why can't I ever get an invite? :cry

:lol

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I'm always up for a little cookout/party deal. If nothing is organized..... I'm going to meet up with Bobby at beef's.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Sweet..... I may take my son though... It will be the last day i get to see him before he turns three because I'm going on the poker run sunday.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts