Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
ok, who farted?
559 Posts
it's my girlfriends birthday on the 5th and we are planning to go to the keys since we've never been there from the 29th till the 2nd..but money is kinda tight so we might end up postponing the trip...if we do end up not going, i will definately be going here...

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Very good cause...

My dad is alive right now due stem cell. He beat cancer but had to go through four Stem Cell/Bone Marrow Transplants. Let me tell you this. Most insurances don't cover ANY of the transplants. They are not cheap I think each on of my father's transplants were over $300,000 a peice. Thank god his company stood behind him and payed him. I'd be interested in it. I don't really know how to play poker though. Everything else I am in for if I don't have to work and can get a baby sitter. Where exactly is it at?

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Naughty76 said:
Very good cause...

My dad is alive right now due stem cell. He beat cancer but had to go through four Stem Cell/Bone Marrow Transplants. Let me tell you this. Most insurances don't cover ANY of the transplants. They are not cheap I think each on of my father's transplants were over $300,000 a peice. Thank god his company stood behind him and payed him. I'd be interested in it. I don't really know how to play poker though. Everything else I am in for if I don't have to work and can get a baby sitter. Where exactly is it at?

Wow Naughty--congrats on your Dad beating it out!! :)

I am game..definitely for a good cause...

·
Registered
894 Posts
Wait a minute... you mean to tell me that for a small donation I get to help out a family man in need, hang out with fellow biker buddies, AND get my picture takin with a "hot babe"??? Holy Shit I'm in!!

Seriously though, I unfortunatley lost my step father to cancer 6 years ago. I'll do what I can to ease the pain that I'm sure him, his family, and friends are going through right now.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I want to personally thank each and every one of you that are going to try to make this event. This is my nephew that is ill. I am in tears right now just seeing the posts. We have some members down your way and I am sure that they would be glad to meet yall at a location and ride up here to Lake County with you. Jump on my board and check out the forum under Central Florida rides.....Poker run for Justin.
Can anyone hand out flyers for me down that way?
Dawn

·
I am very sensitive.
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey all, thanks for the great response. I really do hope to get to meet a lot of you. If anyone can help hand out or post flyers let me know, I will be happy to meet up with ya to get you some. I'm in Davenport so that is not too far away.

Call me at 863-557-8926

Thanks in advance for all your help, we are really working hard to help this family out.

Bless you all!!!!!

Deb

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
CBRLady or Ispyrebel---could you please send me an attachment of the flyer so I can get it up on couple of local boards??

email addy is [email protected]

thanks!!! :)

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
L8 Braker said:
What day is the 1st on?...Friday?

Braker--it's a Sunday

·
Registered
894 Posts
Email me the flyer and I'll print them out. I live here in Bartow so I can give them to the guys at Bartow Motorcyle. They are always doing poker runs and such. My email address is [email protected]

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
CBR600Lady said:
I just emailed the fliers to you both. Thanks so much.
Thanks Gov for making this sticky.

Deb / CBR600Lady
You're welcome. Hopefully there will be a good turnout.

Gov

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks to all of you.
I will be leaving Winter Haven around 7.30 am on August 1st.
If any of you want to join me, meeting point will be 7/11 on 540.
We will be meeting other riders up 27.

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
Wildspeed said:
Thanks to all of you.
I will be leaving Winter Haven around 7.30 am on August 1st.
If any of you want to join me, meeting point will be 7/11 on 540.
We will be meeting other riders up 27.
That sounds like a good plan! How about the Bartow peeps meet up at the Sunoco between 7:00-7:15. Then we'll head over to WH and meet up with Wildspeed and Gang.

Gov

1 - 20 of 112 Posts