Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the points on here what are hey for? how do you get them. and why does my picture thing say dennisred69 is hot? dennis if your out there. i want to know what your up 2 with these shananagans!!!!!! dont make me come get u

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
fused

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
The points are for the store. The store is for buying things. Things like pumping your name up in different colors, etc.... As for 'Dennisred is hot'....well you got hacked!

Link to store: UShop Store

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ZeuSeason said:
The points are for the store. The store is for buying things. Things like pumping your name up in different colors, etc.... As for 'Dennisred is hot'....well you got hacked!

Link to store: UShop Store
hacked what he heck is that i dont want ot be hacked

·
Ghost GTO
1,609 Posts
hey what happened to that thread where some guy wanted points and i was going to give it to him but now the post is gone and i want to find him so i can give him the 30000 points that i promise but i still want my damn pictures of hotties ok so where and when can i get them and it better be with asses and more specifically nice asses *GASP for AIR*

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
dreamy333 said:
the points on here what are hey for? how do you get them. and why does my picture thing say dennisred69 is hot? dennis if your out there. i want to know what your up 2 with these shananagans!!!!!! dont make me come get u
I just found this post. I changed as you already know. :lao I was having some fun like always. You can now get revenge on me if you like. I have more points than I know what to do with so just having some fun. Trust me you are not the only one who's I have changed. :neener :bananafu:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts