Sport Bikes banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
79 Posts
What type of lights are you looking to put in the markers?

I put blue LEDs in mine. I picked up a set of Varad Hyperled iLKS which handle all the resistors and such to make them run on 12volt systems. Drill out the back of the socket to the size of the led and shove it in there. Then I ran a wire off my front marker lights to them and put a switch inline so I can shut them off. They are not very visable during the day but at night they give a nice blue glow to the front of the bike.

Also does anyone know where to get bright Pink LEDs? FZ6Girl wants to put some in the front of her bike but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Attachments

· Registered
79 Posts
I picked mine up at SoundFX but that is just a local car audio/mod shop. I did a seach on shopping.yahoo and found them at cardomain.com Varad ILK Blue LED They come in a few colors so you could keep it creative. I am thinking of finding some way to set it up so I can put some form of high intensity beam in the light socket and have a switch with the LED perhaps comming in at an angle so I can either get extra headlight assistance or a cool blue glow.

I am all set with removing the stock blinker/marker setup. I still want all the visability I can have. I don't like to give cagers any extra excuse not to see me. :twofinger

Anyone having any luck on those pinks? :leghump

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.