Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a cheap pocketbike from ebay and I had a couple of questions. It says to clean the float chamber on the carb. How do I do this? Is it as simple as taking out the screw on the botom of the carb? Will gas flow out and keep running if I do this? Second, does anyone know where to buy replacment part?s My rear brake leaver broke some how and I need to replace it. Should I just buy a regular bike lever or is it special? Thanks

·
Registered
331 Posts
Im about to buy a bike off ebay l which did you get and from what seller? Do you like it or recommend getting a different one?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought one of the cheap ones from a guy in Colorado Springs. It was a 47cc bike and for me its perfect. It is made out of cheap parts and didn't start when I got it, but now it runs good and everything is easily replaced. Its only a toy to play around on so $3000.00 for a real one was out of the question. I would buy it again for sure.

·
The Master Fabricator!!!!
1,687 Posts
And they may say they are 49cc bikes but its more like 25cc really...... If you ever rode a real 49/50cc PB you would really notice the difference LOL:lol

·
1,687 Posts
RixGix750 said:
Check out our site for your bikes and parts www.smitherscustoms.com

Dude you outta advertise on the top of the page here on SBN that looks like a killer shop man. I might have to make a little trip up to KC to check you out:D Too bad ya dont have GRC GP parts:( She has a Polini motor in her and I need some stuff......

·
1,687 Posts
RixGix750 said:
we advertise on www.pocketbikeuniverse.com and I'm mod so if you need anything let me know!! dont forget to register when you check it out!

Been there done that:D

But still havin trouble finding parts for GRC.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts