Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if anyone will catch it, it hasn't been on yet, I'm watching the news right now, and they showed a blip on Pocket Rockets and how they are a menace? lol.....

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yeah I saw this tonight, I don't know what to say, I mean I understand the cops problem with them on city streets and everything, you should be driving down busy streets, duh!!!, but outlawing them completely is kinda silly. They look fun as hell and I want to get one, but if I do, I won't be driving it down busy streets. So who's want to go crusing down hwy 100 with our pocket rockets :lol

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
yeah no shit. i dont want to get into the whole gun control issue but, i have a feeling guns kill more people than pocket bikes do and they arent outlawed.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
davisa said:
yeah no shit. i dont want to get into the whole gun control issue but, i have a feeling guns kill more people than pocket bikes do and they arent outlawed.
Don't forget stupidity....that kills a lot of folks, and its still OK....

Arg...

·
Jerk
990 Posts
I nearly bought one today,at Road America, but the guy wanted 690 and wouldn't budge, and it totally was a brand new one from Autozone, which i know runs for about 450ish. I offered 500 cash and he looked at me like I was crazy so I left.

Tom.

·
Registered
56 Posts
my little bro has one of those autozone P-bikes. the first day he got it home he took it down the road in front of the parent's house (very very quiet side street). and around the corner comes friendly officer Schmedly.....lol i guess the LEO was sitting on the p-bike while telling my brother not to ride it on the streets. Now he takes the bike to the parking lot where he works and rides it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts