Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
I got a cheap $300 shipping included cag. Its cool to go buzz around in the parking lots. Still pretty new to my area so it funny to see the rubbernecks checking out a 6'5" guy on a pocket bike! :headbang

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah, the attention you get is hilarious! I was at my work parking lot last night and people were pulling in off the streets to watch. Not too many around here at all, I bet 'maybe' a handfull of people have these things in my 107,000+ population city.

·
Registered
50 Posts
pocket rockets

Where in WI do you live? Me and some friends are looking at getting some of those things and racing in some parking lots around here. I figure for the price, it is pretty hard to lose.

·
Registered
586 Posts
pfd53 said:
Little town of Portage
any tips for fighting a 70in a 55 speeding ticket in Poynette?

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Allo

hey there lesbo what state you in my pocket bike should be arriving via mail in about 3 weeks and I need some people to ride with.
t

oh and kristen
set a court date and hope the cop dont show

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Juggalo said:
hey there lesbo what state you in my pocket bike should be arriving via mail in about 3 weeks and I need some people to ride with.
It's MISTER Lesbian.

And I'm from the state of Canada. :twofinger

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
yes now i see this on the left by your name canadia rocks but cold i like south florida much better i'm half canadian, at least everyone that is not from michigan considers it that way

·
Registered
586 Posts
Juggalo said:
t

oh and kristen
set a court date and hope the cop dont show
I'm not kristian, that's the person who's quoted in my sig. And by set a court date, do you mean plead not guilty, or go to the pretrial (the one written on the ticket)

p.s. I want a pocket bike, but at 270lbs, I think I might just look like a monkey fuckin' a football!!

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
This thread took about two posts to get OT...

Here's the little guy I got to keep the kids in the neighborhood off my bike... :twofinger

When it grows up it wants to be a Gixxer.

It's about the kids, man. The kids... :D

·
Registered
586 Posts
I want a pocketbike, but I need to find one that will be worthy of my 270lb ass. any suggestions?

·
Registered
220 Posts
i have a HF cag... ive had its for about 1yr.. still running like a champ...

·
Registered
725 Posts
I won one of those little electric razor brand ones from a local gun store. My 6 year old daughter is getting pretty good on it. We go to a school parking lot and set up a course for her, shes probably got less chicken strips than lots of you big kids out there on your "real" bikes.

·
Registered
11 Posts
my 300 dollar CAG is rated at 275lbs you'll be fine on one of those.. just be sure to take a dump prior to hoping on it..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts